Reviews for Blush
Bellemaine Chercoeur chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
very cute and sweet :) Any chance of another chaper? ;)
Sekowari chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
We all wonder about Kougaiji...if he doens't realize Yaone's feelings, would their love be considered one-sided? _ Probably not...I hope.
Leencz chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Cute fic. That's all. What else can be said except you made Kougaiji amybe a little too dense.
Shinteetah chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
love the "what does 'likes' mean" exchange. :-) Guys are so darned clueless... ;-)
AVAAntares chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
/laugh/ The "Her cheeks have always been that color" line cracked me up. And yet, that's so incredibly in-character for Kougaiji... Nice interplay between Howan and Nii Jenyi, too. This is a great little vignette!
yvie chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Kougaiji is definitely a favourite of mine. Mostly because of his seiyuu who is the same person who did Bankotsu from Inuyasha.

Him and Yaone together is just perfect! This is really sweet; especially when Kougaiji seems so clueless about women. I mean, they do have a distance, don't they, in the anime. I always really like how he went on asking questions as if he wants her to like him.

Yvie
myrrdinowl chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
i think the pairing is cute too. hope to see more!
aldaris151 chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
Wow, when Howan told Kou to spy on Yaone... I was hoping that that would happen. If you ask me, I would say that that would make this short story more interesting. Lol, I think that if this story was longer it would be one of my favorites. XD
Kawaii Rin-chan chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
Aie- Kawaii!

Lately I've been getting into Yaone/Kougaiji coupling. Well, I suppose I was into it earlier to but not really realize it because I was distracted of the coupling of Goku/Sanzo. Problem is that I can't find many stories of Yaone and Kougaiji.

Bummeristic ne? ) Anyhow I liked this chapter so I put you on the fav story list. Since you like the coupling maybe I be able to hunt down more coupling of 'em on your fav stories list.

Tootles!

-Rinchan
Kaz chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
This was really sweet, I really liked it.
happykid chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Hurray for Kougaiji/Yaone stories! Keep up the good work! Can't wait for the next chapter. XD
esthered chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
short, simple and cute. :]
pyro the dark angel chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
I don't really agree with the Yaone/Hakkai pairings. Don't get me wrong there are some stories that r cute for them. But they just don't seem to fit well. I'm more of a Hakkai/OC type of girl. Anyway cute story. Also one more thing before I go. I want to suggest anyone who likes Hakkai/OC pairings. I suggest you read 'Reunited' by Anime-fanatic19.
Wolfram003 chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
I love this fic.

I can't wait to read more Kougaiji/Yaone stories by you!

~Abyssinian003
Risika Tziporah chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
That was so cute i hope you continue it ...KougaijiYaone are so cool...