Reviews for Ashes
Chi Kamisori chapter 34 . 12/21/2014
Oh. My. Gosh. This story was so amazing! You are a brilliant writer and I applaud you! Go make yourself a book and find a publisher because you can become the new J.K. Rowling!
0oLucifero0 chapter 34 . 11/18/2014
I luv u! Amazing story. 2 questions 1st: what was engraved on yuki's back. 2nd: what was engraved on kyo's back?
AnimangaLoverFE chapter 34 . 8/9/2014
i loved this story...
Zombie girl kawaii 432 chapter 34 . 5/28/2014
I really love this story ! :)
Yaoi's Lover chapter 8 . 8/21/2013
I reeeeeeeally don't like Tohru. She's just a whiny ass and crying the whole time.
KareB3ar chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
the way you wrote this was ok i like how the story goes but all the big and fancy words and stuff every sentence isnt helping its like you tried alittle too hard and the expectations were higher than the end product but you dont have to be discouraged just type like you would speak sorta i guess im bad with this kinda explaining but keep it natural and keep writing :)
animeyaoikid chapter 34 . 6/24/2013
Cried. Not going to lie. Cried. That was so sweet. You have now turned me into a mushysoftpuss. That's a word now. Thank you for writing this. I loved every second of it.
animeyaoikid chapter 7 . 6/22/2013
Loved the kanji. Damn, Akito's sick. Acting like "he" owns people.
machi-pan chapter 34 . 4/7/2013
Mygod. This is beautiful...
Oooompa chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
omg, furuba has always made me cry, but when it's shown through kyo's POV (my fav fb character) it hurts even more :( the feelings and thoughts are just so damn accurate - crie -
Neevey chapter 34 . 7/19/2012
Great story! Really emotional. :-) from Neeve
TheDiverGurl chapter 34 . 6/24/2012
I hate you... Chapter 33 made me start sobbing and now my pillow's wet... I loved the story! It was beautifully written and heart-wrenching. One of my favorite Yuki/Kyo fics now.
Pity Dance chapter 8 . 5/7/2012
Haphazard Snow chapter 34 . 4/6/2012
This is an amazing piece of fanfiction. Wonderful work!
tara chapter 26 . 11/12/2011
eh...please tell me Yuki isn't just going to get over being raped.