Reviews for Rain
DCWestby chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
You know, I watched Crest of Stars.. That is turning out to be one of my favorites very fast. Thats a very nice poem and its fits.

I'm sad that theres not more stories concerning The Crest of The Stars, because there are, in my eyes, a great many possible spinoffs. I wish that it had more episodes myself... Your thoughts would be appreciated?

Keep writing.
Trevor X chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
A beautiful little piece. Based on the anime, this one would guess. Wonderfully done, in any case.
fireinu chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Smiles, I like it.
The Forever Dreaming Kat chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
I loved it. I love writing and reading poetry and this is quite good-great. I think thats pretty close to what she was thinking-i love Lafiel and Jinto-and i can't wait til flag of the stars (i think it's called) comes out.) i hope you write more when you see that too-thanks.

~Katz
Chummer chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
an awesome poem. love how you captured Lafiel's feelings tward Jinto. really ties in well with the series. hope for more from you in the future!
Ren-Rizu chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
Review! Whee!

I like this one a lot, and I can see how it ties into the whole CotS series as well. But even if it didn't, it's still a very powerful poem. I think it depicts the thought processes of someone who is separated from their loved one quite well. I especially like the comparison between the rain and the fear in the last stanza. Neato!

Maybe you should let CotS inspire you for more of your work
vanicent chapter 1 . 4/15/2005