Reviews for Crunch Time
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Smirk,;) Charlie acting soooo normal over something about numbers. But, then again, as Charlie stated taxes have nothing to do with numbers and all about bureaucracy. I also loved Charlie's response when Don was surprised on how much he made on a job. (smirk)
TriGemini chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
This was really amusing to read. It figures that only Charlie would get stressed out during tax season. Then again, many people do get frustrated from having to deal with it.

Enjoyed reading this.
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
lol! I loved this!
SaJi chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
Beautiful. X3
Rose of Pearl chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Hehehe. This is adorable, and you make me laugh.
Rainbow Stevie chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
To date, this remains the best Numbers fic I've read. You got Charlie exactly right. (I can just hear him complaining about the incomprehensibility of the tax code!) Same for Don, especially "Wait a minute..." and smirking about getting to use the easy form. (that made me laugh out loud)

And I agree with earlier reviews, Alan coming in and observing the scene was a nice conclusion.
reasonablysunny chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
Gah! You're my favorite CSI author and now you're my favorite Numb3rs author, too...

I really enjoyed this story, especially the genial bickering between the Eppes'. Please, please write more Numb3rs fic!
Westerman50 chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
This is just terribly funny. I can so see this happening.
troubletwinintx chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
Very, very cute. I like all the details you put into your story. Very sharp.
pucktofaerie chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
Hehe gives author a round of applause what a novel idea. That a math genius would have trouble with his taxes...it's priceless. No pun intended. This is truly a work of genius. Glad I get to use the EZ form too. And that my dad does my taxes. Keep up the great work and write more soon!
PrairiedogRose chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
LOL! I kept wondering why Charlie wasn't using tax-prep software like my math genius husband(PhD, tenured professorship, and everything-and then, of course, he did. Indeed it's true-taxes have nothing to do with math as the rest of us understand it. Charming story, captured the characters nicely.
Sabeline Mab chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
a very good, very well-written, make-you-feel-fuzzy-inside ficlet. wonderful!
Whyte Star chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
Brilliant! This is just how a lot of folks are feeling right now. And yeah, I agree with Charlie. It was created by illogical human beings. Bravo.
Doormouse chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
Firstly I love that you made Charlie into a trekkie and I'm a little scared to say it but its

"sakkhet" not "nakkhet" at least, the way I learned it. Now for quick backpeddling and excuses as to why I know that, its the only thing I know, my grandpa was a huge trekkie and he was the only person in my family who didn't hate me. He taught me that to piss my mom off. Done with the excuses now so I shall gush for a moment about how FREAKIN' AMAZING this story is.

I mean like amazing. FINALLY someone gave charlie a personality! And its a good, fitting one. _ I shall stalk you and I had BETTER find more Numb3rs fiction and if not now, soon. _

please don't think I am that big a geek, I am a geek, just not that bad. :\
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
Very, very excellent story. I saw the summary and knew it would be good. This story was a marvelous idea, thanks for sharing!

Emily