Reviews for Trials of the Heart, Book One: Hand in Hand
Keep it up!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/19/2015
I fell of the chair when Obi - Wan kissed Hailey
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 3 . 7/18/2011
The amount of uses of "of" where there should've been "have" is depressing. The fact that you consistently failed at Grammar's pure basics is making me doubt your claim that you have two College degrees and are working on your third. Especially since I don't know any English-language native who's finished High School, much less College, and has such poor grip on Grammar basics.

"If my grandfather was still alive I bet he would agree." - Yup, he sure would since he had no clue about love. He didn't love, but obsessed and that "love" helped tip him over to evil.

I apologize for the criticism in this review, but I hope I explained sufficiently my reasons for it.
AMAPADME chapter 17 . 4/27/2011
Did you rewrite all these stories! Off to see about more.
AMAPADME chapter 16 . 4/27/2011
Ok i know its way late but YES YES YES awesome chapter!

I love ou Star wars stories. They always were my fav. off to read more.
haleyskywalker2 chapter 17 . 4/21/2011
I love this story!

Some parts it was sad, Happy, angry, adventures, and of course romantic. I love how you described the emotions and just everything about this story I love.

I do have to say some spelling errors here and there but that is all.

On to the next story! :D
LVB chapter 17 . 4/18/2011
I certainly admire your dedication to your stories! I love that you've gone back and edited them, shows you have much love for your stories and the characters, not to mention your readers :)
LVB chapter 16 . 4/18/2011
*sigh* what a romantic day!
sall chapter 8 . 9/23/2009
I was wrong they are better for each other than siri was for him! well their equal.
sall chapter 5 . 9/23/2009
the one part thats a bit off is wasn't Obi-Wan sapossed to be deeply in love with Siri?
wAcKaMoLe911 chapter 15 . 1/12/2007
i LOVE this story! it's so original, i LOVE obi-wan stories, ones where he's a main character anyway, and i love this story, great job! :-)
wAcKaMoLe911 chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
wow, off to a good start already!

...i know this is like a year late, but, i was going to read the second one and you said to get it i had to read this one, so i am! :-)
Seamus Mcfly chapter 15 . 8/1/2005
very good story i enjoyed it very much
speckled Bird chapter 8 . 6/30/2005
OMG!

I luv that book too, it is awesome and the ending was beautiful. Now shes with her little Annie again ( lol)

Anyway good thinking wit the clones, never though about that!

U cant make Hailey die! u better not...
Rinnalaiss chapter 2 . 5/29/2005
I'm in the middle of the story, i know, but i'm way confused. didn't padme die giving birth to Luke and Leia?