Reviews for Puzzles
dragoness simplicity chapter 8 . 2/21/2014
Beautifully done. Your story really shows off Sheppherd's intellectual side. It was very enjoyable to read. -*smiley face*-
TwilightMonster chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
I really enjoy this. Good job!
Potterworm chapter 8 . 6/30/2009
Great story. I loved the idea of smart!John.
Aesha chapter 8 . 1/1/2009
Ohh :D I absolutely loved the brain teasers. I like how you integrated them nicely into the story. I'm not much of a Stargate fan, in fact, this is the first Stargate fic I've read ) Found your story through the the FF group on Facebook..hehe.

If it's not a bother, can you tell me the answer to the last brain teaser? The one with the alphabet. I have a hunch, but I'm not hunch seems a little too easy

Again, great story.

Dr. McAwesome chapter 8 . 6/25/2008
do you think that, maybe, you could do a sequel to this? please? pretty please? i love all of your stories, but i especially like the smart-shepherd stories. please?
ferryboat George chapter 8 . 5/26/2008
This story was lots of fun and I loved the puzzles.
donttouch chapter 8 . 11/4/2007
cool ending, liked it very much. :)
donttouch chapter 7 . 11/4/2007
*giigle* "careful of the mess on the floor" *giggle* I could've joined MENSA, but I hate doing tasks, don't think it has anything to do with intelligence..
LadyNiko chapter 3 . 8/16/2006
hehehheeh... I like the California, MO, reference! :) Don't forget, there's also Mexico, MO, and Versailles, MO! *g*

I am ejoying this so far and like how this is going.

Good pacing and good story - I'm hooked now. :)
Tazmy chapter 3 . 6/25/2006
I just ran into this story. I don't have time to finish it right now, but this is so entertaining. I love the puzzles!
Sholio chapter 8 . 3/26/2006
*squees in happiness* Good Lord! Whumping, h/c, loads of Sheppard/McKay interaction, Zelenka and Beckett, *and* Sheppard smarts all in one story! I'm in heaven! (Like I said in one of my previous reviews, I love it when Sheppard's real intelligence gets to shine.) Rodney leaving the puzzle notes for Sheppard, then getting the scientists involved, is just so VERY much like something that he'd do. (And I love that sort of mind-game, so I had fun figuring them out as well ... although I didn't do nearly as well as Sheppard did!)
Spaceseeker chapter 8 . 2/26/2006
I really liked this story. I'm slowly going through your Sheppard and McKay whumping fics –and this is the best one yet. I think I like it when Sheppard is whumped the most – although poor Rodney comes a close second. I'm new to SGA and SGA fics but a veteran at whumping poor Daniel on SG-1. I think the reason I liked this one the most so far is that you spent more time on both the hurt and the comfort - the characters interacting and caring was much better than 'Sheppard hurts himself and they take him to the infirmary' type fic. I loved the puzzles - nice touch - It was fun trying to figure then out - can I join MENSA now? Although I must admit I didn’t solve them all!
krysalys chapter 8 . 12/3/2005
Yup, excellent job, doc. ;)

Now here's a question for you that's been bothering me - can a person be hypoglycemic without being diabetic? And is Rodney one of those rare people like that? I would think that if he were diabetic, he wouldn't've been cleared by medical to go to Atlantis. I mean, obviously since they thought it was a one-way trip, there'd eventually be a problem procuring the ingredients necessary to synthesize the medicine. *scratches chin thoughtfully* So the question has been bugging the hell out of me - what causes hypoglycemia without the person being diabetic?

Ach... off I go on another long-assed research mission online. *snort*

BTW - excellent tale, as always. And you did a great job of showing the post-mission post-rescue medical care. Not too much to make the intrepid readers' eyes cross at all the medical jargon (though I'm more versed in it than the average Jane *wink*), but plenty of info to let us know of the seriousness of the guys' siuations.

krysalys chapter 5 . 12/3/2005

I am so loving this story. Hell, I love all your stories! *chuckle*

Y'know, maybe if I was a good little monkey and took my ADHD meds on a regular basis like I know I should, I'd be able to sit atill and concentrate long enough to finish one of those damned tests! *snort*

*wanders off to see what's good on TV*

*wanders to the kitchen to see if there're any good snacks*

*wanders back to the computer to check email*

See what I mean? LOL

Always a pleasure reading your stories, m'dear.

Hellfires Fury chapter 8 . 11/5/2005
I didnt get that last puzzle..mind explaining please?

GREAT story! Really loved it!