Reviews for Pleasure Before Business
Kitty Caesar chapter 3 . 7/6/2009
lol That was cute! And Jou and Otogi are sneaky. :3

Also, you mentioned an epilogue. Did you upload it?
FireKai chapter 3 . 5/2/2009
Very good story. The plot was good and even if I really love Seto and Jou together, the best parts os this story featured Otogi and Honda. Mokuba was just annoying, but he served his purpose.
Silvain Star chapter 3 . 8/28/2006
kewl.
Anika Malfoy chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
turning out cute. update soon.
SuddenElixerofLife chapter 3 . 8/16/2005
Cute and funny a perfect combo for these pairings!
T.S. Notlef chapter 3 . 8/13/2005
_ You might just be my fave author-ess-. Anyhoo... I loved the story and hope for more like it in the future. _ Bye.
CrazyFaucet chapter 3 . 7/30/2005
This was good. can't wait for the epologue to be written. the only problem with this story was that it was a lot of drabble( i think that's the term)but it was nice to read anyways. keep it up!
RainOwl chapter 3 . 7/17/2005
_!

Owl
Shuffle Queen chapter 3 . 5/22/2005
I love Mokuba! He is so delightful when he's snarky and cutely evil! Oh and the relatioships and banter between Joey and Seto, and Honda and Otogi...ooh, priceless! Can't wait 'til you update this!

Shuffle QUeen
wipedaccount chapter 3 . 5/17/2005
Haha, poor Mokuba!

Really good story, all of 'em are!

That's the first HondaOtogi pairing I've read.

Keep writing.

Virgo
Ragna01 chapter 3 . 5/14/2005
Very nice! Go on please!
DarkShadowFlame chapter 3 . 5/3/2005
Otogi's power of seduction? You mean complaining about sand in his shoes? ::grins:: This was great. I also enjoyed the question- is Joey as really asleep as he seems? Hm, he must be more crafty than anyone gives him credit for! That's actually a rather good strategy against the prodding Mokuba (who also happens to be "this smart, all-knowing voice of reason and sanity with a limitless insight in his big brother"). (Mokuba, never change!) (That's a great quote, by the way. -)

Ooh, an epilogue? More than I dared hope for!

DSF
4810 chapter 3 . 5/2/2005
Pfft, ruin it for me? No way! I just meant that most stories are like, "Pfft, they're together" and then have no development, no focus on them.

I love your Mokuba SO much. XD He's so evil!

And I love your Seto too. It's kinda annoying how people make he all soft and sappy after sleeping with Jou. T.T NO! Where's SETO!

Anyhow, loved the ending! It flowed well. (HUG!)
Alana-kittychan chapter 3 . 5/1/2005
Alana: XD Cute!

Leo: Funny! XD *falls over laughing*
lslines chapter 3 . 4/30/2005
Love it! Nothing I can add to that, I just love it.

Flame the fearfull