Reviews for One Secret
chelsea chapter 61 . 10/12/2011
omg shocker cant just leave us hanging like that!

i wonder who that was
yasminscorner chapter 12 . 9/24/2011
"Then it comes to a point where it becomes natural. Where you subconsciously think about them every second of the day. When they're the only person you want to be with every second of the day. No matter what the circumstances. No matter how dangerous the situation, or how complicated things could become as a result of those feelings you have. Despite everything, and even how they feel about you, you still feel the same. Nothing could ever change your mind."

that is beautiful. Just thought you should know :)
kedrockswwe chapter 12 . 9/12/2011
ms orton this is chapter 12
Nat-Nat 360 chapter 63 . 7/5/2011
btw, those reviews made by Natters is actually me when i was in my lurking days. I've read this story over and over again, and it fails to bore me. It's amazing!
Sparkly-Bat chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
I love this :)
Natters chapter 63 . 3/31/2011
this was a truly amazing storyline. I've gotten hooked. it seemed to contrast so much in to reality. can't wait to begin the sequel!
Natters chapter 55 . 3/31/2011
!

I'M SECRETLY DANCING IN MY BEDROOM, I'M SUCH A LONER SOMETIMES!
Natters chapter 48 . 3/31/2011
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I THINK I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO SLEEP NOT KNOWING WHETHER TRISH WAS LYING OR NOT. YOU GOT TO TEACH ME HOW TO WRITE - YOUR AMAZING!
Natters chapter 41 . 3/31/2011
HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME! IT'S SO UNEXPECTED - THIS IS SO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
Natters chapter 31 . 3/30/2011
what ! WHY, IT'S GOOD BUT I WASN'T EXPECTING THAT!
Natters chapter 4 . 3/30/2011
Amazing story. I'm enjoying it so much so far. continue with your good work
VIXXY VAMPIRE chapter 62 . 1/17/2011
just finished reading One Secret(yes I know it was published 5 years ago, I'm new here sue me lol) Anyways I think you did a brilliant job on it managing to convey all the emotions and drama a good story need. I will be starting the sequel tomorrow as it is 3:46am currently and if I start reading it will be hard to stop. Don't know if I've read any of your other stories or if you have more recnt but I really enjoyed this
AnnaleezeMJorton chapter 5 . 1/6/2011
SOOOOOOOO GOOOOD :) I love the whole thing...ive been a randy orton fan for a while and i wanted to do a fanfiction of him and an OC and this gives me some excellent ideas!
The Diva of the Written Word chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
hi i love your story and i just finished the second chapter

my favorite part so far is when Randy's like Hello still here

lol
OTH-Naley-WWE-RKOLita chapter 63 . 10/6/2010
totally awesome story one of the best i've ever read.