Reviews for Nothing to Say
Guest chapter 19 . 2/22/2014
I-You... how dare you?! I just discovered this story and I've been loving it... then I realize that you have no intention in updating it and haven't done so in five years! How dare you? This story was pretty damn close to fucking perfecting[and you're making me swear even if it is just in typing, so I hope you feel damn good about yourself!] and you just had to go and leave me hanging. You know what though, I'll just pretend that was how it was meant to end. By the way, your fic isn't particularly confusing or complex, maybe your readers tend to be more than a bit daft and simple.
springawakening1894 chapter 19 . 12/31/2009
Wow, amazing chapter! This story gets better and better. I love all the drama. Can't wait to see what happens once break comes around, hope you update soon!
AmericanBeauty18 chapter 19 . 8/6/2009
Great chapter! Your writing is amazing. Except sometimes it's kind of jumpy like you don't know where you are going with it. Can't wait to see what's next though, please update soon!
LionessBug chapter 18 . 6/18/2009
Oh my goq - your righting is amazing. If it is addicting I am so hooked.
VERONICA chapter 18 . 4/26/2009
You have to update soon! OMG! I wonder whats going to happen if Draco meets up with Ginny!
hecate0808 chapter 18 . 4/25/2009
Welcome Back!And thanks for the great update!XD!
Krystal1989 chapter 18 . 4/24/2009
I like it, but I'm a bit confused. I'll be looking forward to the update.
20071011 chapter 17 . 10/11/2007
holy crap.

most confusing story ever.

PLEASE UPDATE!
mysinisterblackrose chapter 17 . 5/22/2007
;[!

dracos so different in this fic!

as is harry, and ginny.. and well everyone!

totally original fic mate (Y)

cant wait for the next update ":]!
sophia666 chapter 17 . 2/6/2007
Poor Ginny. Harry and Hermione are sort of acting out of character. And Harry is trying to control her, like everyone else. I think she needs a hug.
nisi chapter 17 . 2/4/2007
i like the story. can't wait for the next chapter
hecate0808 chapter 16 . 1/12/2006
This is a great story!

please continue to update!XDXDXD
mambosnowchick chapter 16 . 1/11/2006
Oh my gosh. this is so good and heart melting. I adore this story. hopefully youll add soon!

-Jess
Christine36 chapter 16 . 8/11/2005
So I just started reading this story last night. It is incredibly good. And you haven't updated in a while. Please do that soon! It would be greatly appreciated. You are a very talented writer. Keep up the good work!

Christine
jane213 chapter 16 . 7/22/2005
woah, that was a lot of going bac and forth btwn draco and harry...damn...