Reviews for Love And Deception
K00kieDokie chapter 8 . 11/12/2011
This is a REALLY great story I'm extremely interested in finding out what happens next I hope you find time & inspiration to finish it
takerfan925 chapter 8 . 12/20/2010
Be interesting to read what else you have in store for this why do I get the feeling,she was playin' footsie with some dude,some virile male peasant an let Him impregnant her,hmmmmm? More please when you get to thank you for a delightful story.
takerfan925 chapter 7 . 12/20/2010
I was wondering when he was going to stand up for himself,'bout time,too!
takerfan925 chapter 6 . 12/20/2010
Yep,she's jealous as can be,I imagine tho' she would be of any female,when you're not confident of yourself,comfortable in your own skin,so to speak,you get jealous of any female within the sound of your voice,for no real reason.
takerfan925 chapter 5 . 12/20/2010
Sounds like the proverbial "green-eyed monster"has taken up permanent residence in that woman's soul,sheesh.
takerfan925 chapter 4 . 12/20/2010
Fiancee is a little,well,female dog,shall we say;isn't a little twit as well;an to be jealous over her is just too silly,I mean its not like Ellie's trying to entice Marcus for pity sakes!
takerfan925 chapter 3 . 12/20/2010
This isn't good,I don't mean story-wise,I mean for Ellie,just so there aren't any guard was awfully cruel.
takerfan925 chapter 2 . 12/20/2010
Tegan wanted Ellie to go,she felt she wasn't gonna make it.I know Ellie was devasted,but Tegan wanted this for her to me telling you as if you don't know.I do that get wrapped up in the story or with a character an just talk back to them,like I do when I watch wrestling.
takerfan925 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Hello!Saw you on Takersgurl35 list,thought I'd take a look,so far it's interesting,an I daresay will get a lot more ,I can see trouble on th' hoof,so to speak.
amber chapter 3 . 11/25/2008
please write more soon
Takerslady chapter 8 . 6/18/2006
When are you gonna Update, it's been a year already, I love Undertaker i'm obsessed with him, hes my baby. And I love good fiction about him, you have to finish this please.
xtremediva13 chapter 8 . 4/3/2006
I love this story I can't wait for chapter 9 you have to update soon
nala23 chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
please write more! its nerve wrecking not knowing whats going to happen next!
Evelyn chapter 8 . 8/15/2005
I am so x-cited to see whats going to happen next. Please write as soon as you can. It was torture waiting all that time fore you to post...but it was well worth it.
TakerTakeMe chapter 8 . 8/6/2005
Good chapter. I've loved this story from the beginning and I can't wait to read more. Keep up the good work!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »