Reviews for Purple Sundays
Coins In A Jar chapter 2 . 2/6/2008
This certainly is an interesting beginning. Please continue if and when you have the inclination, it would be a pity to let this idea go to waste. : )
gyaaa chapter 2 . 6/7/2005
go go go

update, update..

this is odd

but please make this a bit neji x genma or anyone
Jasmine Starlight chapter 2 . 6/1/2005
its good I heart odd pairings!

all write all ready: who are you to tell the author what she should write? if she wrote tonton and naruto i would read it because i have that option...shikamaru/shino sounds interesting...
Yuen-chan chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
Whoa. The second I saw the summary, I have to admit I was in "WTF" mode. It sounded intriguing, so I had to take a look. Continue, if you will. (please please)
poopaloopadooo chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
i like the mood of this story. i'm glad you put chojis death in, not that i want him to die, but putting a depressing situation in made it have a theme? yeah sort of..

"You know," Genma began, "that kid didn't even know he'd died."

"It's better that way," Hiashi said.

yeah I thought that part was bittersweet and ndo nod nod nod i liek i like
Regruss chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
Hey, I like your novel so much/

And I also want you countinue this novel.

It's the first time that I read HijaXGen novel.

Please do not quit it_
Kagaya Chou chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
Well, there was this part in the 3rd part of the Chuunin exam where Genma glanced up at Hiashi...

Unexpected pairing, but ... so what?

You're making it work. It's a good thing. Please do keep sharing. Het or Slash doesn't matter to me as much as a nicely written, intriguing fic, and I'm anxious to see how this plays out as well as refreshed by the new pairing _
udonluvr1 chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
You should continue since it seems like a promising fic. Also I think its great that you picked such a unique pairing. Forget the flamers since they suck and shouldn't review if they aren't going to have constructive ciritisms.
all right all ready chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
i dont like yaoi and dont read it but when i saw your pairing i was like NANI! i was dude this pairing totally came out of left field just wanted to give you the heads up on what i thought. whats next naruto paired up with ton ton in a friendship fic?
Eudoxus chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
Wow, I've definitely never seen this pairing done. I love the way you portray Genma with such a casual, bachelor air. And I can't wait to see how you flesh out Hiashi's character some more. They don't go nearly in depth enough in the anime, imho, thought I don't know about the manga. Nice job, keep going!