Reviews for Dawn OF Thunder 11: Disclosure
stark40763 chapter 56 . 2/3/2011
Damn...this story is just so intense, that I feel exhausted after reading it. There was even a point where I was going to break out in tears at one point, though after reading all the intense and draining battle scenes, well I don't even remember at which point it was. So many dead, so many injured, so many cities destroyed and burning, all because of one man's arrogance and anger brought about the existence of the Stargate before the world was ready. I'm just glad this all happened before they went to Pegasus and stirred up THAT Hornet's Nest. The existence of the Wraith could have made things better or worse, though I hope it would have been for the better, since I doubt the people of Earth would have appreciated the fact that their Pegasus brothers and sisters were being used as a food source. Let's not even discuss the Ori, since I really don't want to think about those bastards. Earth has enough problems with two evil ascended beings as it is, no need attracting the attention of a whole Galaxy full of them. Then again, they could have to deal with Q, and we all know how fun THAT is...
stark40763 chapter 19 . 2/3/2011
Walter, you poor bastard! May your soul find peace in the afterlife...
Tom Robinson chapter 56 . 8/29/2006
That was a great fic. :)
Andrew Joshua Talon chapter 56 . 3/16/2006
Feh... Figures that the people doing their goddamned jobs get sued. After all this mayhem, the civvies can only think about BLAMING someone.

Excellent story, fantastic actually. Now, I'm off to read battlegroup. _
rankokunalpha1 chapter 56 . 3/12/2006
well man you did it again another fantastic book finished now onto battlegroup! keep up the abolutely stunning and fantastic writing!
Andrew Joshua Talon chapter 47 . 2/5/2006
Allright Galactica! BOOYAH!

Fantastic story! Can't wait to see the end!
rankokunalpha1 chapter 47 . 1/4/2006
ahh got to love it galactica to the rescue cant wait to see what happens next! keep up the great writing!
Brad Crawford chapter 41 . 11/28/2005
loved the last few chapters cant wait for more loved the new chapters to adventurer xander! hope to see some new chapters for emperor xander too please!
WBH21C chapter 41 . 11/27/2005
OUTSTANDING! But would have expected more of the slayers to be helping at the London Hellmouth. I have this image of Xander flying in to strafe the place.
rankokunalpha1 chapter 37 . 10/16/2005
wow when you update you do a fantastic job cant wait for more chapter's keep up the fantastic writing! loved the direction all of them seem to be taking!
Lennox RH chapter 35 . 10/16/2005
THE BILL? That was surprising.
grayangle chapter 37 . 10/15/2005
You have used so many different people form so many different places and made them fit together flawlessly. Truely you are Skilled. Please more of this story is needed. Thought I can't see what will happen next, that makes it all the Better. If its not to much truble
grayangle chapter 33 . 10/14/2005
Good to see this updated again. This is FUBAR given form. And I like it! But it seems that dawns light is starting to apear. Unless thats just to set up for the next big and rally bad thing to hit Earth. Earth is a busy little planet is it not?
rankokunalpha1 chapter 33 . 9/23/2005
wow love the current set of chapters keep up the great writing!
grayangle chapter 28 . 8/8/2005
Sweet mother of GOD (non false one). Now THIS is a cliff hanger. You killed Carter. Well Siler will live he always lives throught it all.