Reviews for Beneath
Hari-chan15 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Aw, poor Vivi! Seems just like him though ' Nice writing, once again. ;D
MidnightWhisper7 chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
This really broke my heart. Vivi is probably the saddest character in the Final Fantasy Universe. I guess this is a prequel of sorts to Go Not Gently.

That's an interesting theory you have about Vivi and Kuja.

Well done, as usual.
Sorelliena chapter 1 . 1/3/2006

That's how you think Vivi looks like? I kinda imagined him like how Manda Des drew him on

Vivi forever!
Beastiepox chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Mmhm. Very interesting theory. Makes sience too. I have a weird little feeling that this is as prequal to Go not gently... Aw well. I'll leave that decision to you. Keep writing!
SkarredMory chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
So sad...poor little Vivi. Gotta love the angst.
AllNightDreamer chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
Though I love Vivi, I never really read too much about him. I'm not sure why. Maybe because I liked the strange ending for him on the game too much. However I always wondered what was beneath the hat. This was a very original idea! It was nicely descriptive without being too verbose, which is a problem here at FFN. I also liked the part thrown in about Quan's rhyme. Very nice.

P.S. Amarant and Freya forever!
cantwriteforshite chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
VIVI! NO hes sad... .:hugs her Vivi:.

nice story :)
Penultima chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
This is SO nice... Where did you get the idea? You've become one of those poeple who will continue to inspire me through your story. I loved the way you imagined Kuja as self-centered; creating something in HIS image. Absolutely wonderful! Keep writing, and I'll keep reading!
ElisabethG chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
The fic's nice, especially the way you write it. I LOVE the rhyme and it's very meaningful. Keep up the good work!(but next time, although it's a fic, work something a little more realistic)
Elven Dagger chapter 1 . 3/29/2003
aw, poor vivi! (sniffle) poor widdle vivi. good story anyway.
klepto-maniac0 chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
Weird. Very anime-ish, in the fact that it's confusing and you have to think a lot. But good.
Rakel chapter 1 . 10/24/2002
Ohhh...freaky...poor Vivi-kun...I wanna help him. Don't ask me why or just sort of grew as I played the game, because he was a sweet kid who'd been born into a nightmare and I desperately felt sorry for him. I wanted to protect him.

Ningunos rasgones, Vivi-amor. Ningunos rasgones ahora. Estoy aquĆ­.
Yaythunder chapter 1 . 4/9/2002
Polar Kitty chapter 1 . 3/23/2002
Hmm creepy. I too was wondering what he'd look like. Response to reviewer down below: Wallwalker...get a life.
Emiko chapter 1 . 2/27/2002
Geeyosh, I haven't played the game, but I feel this fic, you know? And now I want to go out and play it, even understanding you say it's compeltely wacky and not quite related to the game's story... but one wonders about black mages, no? What lies beneath those hats?