Reviews for Negotiations
caelyn chapter 7 . 9/21
Wow, just wow. Best stay in character ever!
Meggie Dodge chapter 7 . 4/16/2012
In character, in period, well paced, well imagined, saucy without being oversexed: quite the bit o' shine, this story.
RainbowHeart chapter 7 . 6/7/2011
This was brillant. Truly in-character. I really love the conservations between Jack and James especially. (-AND James speech about being in the navy, protecting people and letting Elizabeth go b/c she wasn't his to hold).

And Jack Sparrow's idea of legends and stories -~wah..-. This story was just awesome.

:D :D :D (gotta sleep now. Thank you for allowing me the pleasure of this tale).
helen chapter 7 . 4/28/2011
Great story! I love well-written Sparington storys.
Geiera chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
In a word: amazing. I was completely unaware that the POTC movies had such fanfiction made for it...
Ryan Bermes chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
This is an amazing story. I was so engaged with the story and found myself laughing out loud so some of the comments. Can't wait to read your pro book, I've heard alot of good things about it! Keep up the wonderful work and you have a new fan!
Xiilnek chapter 7 . 3/30/2008
Oh. I'm reading this again, and, oh. How I love it. And you.

Is there any chance of a sequel, as unfinished business was stated at the end? (please-oh-please-oh-please)

Thanks either way,

Switched-to-Silent chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
This is probably my favorite chapter. There's just something about your favorite character getting injured that makes you like them more.

And if that's not sick...
Firey-Moonlight chapter 7 . 11/20/2007
This, my friend, is probably the BEST POTC fics I've ever read! They're so in character! And you've got the movie's humor down really well! Plus, I loved how there's a subtle battle of wits type going on, with James trying to get everything to the Navy's advantage andJack maybe-or-maybe-not already knowing it all along. Love the little hints of slash too XD Great fic!
Ariadne'sThread chapter 7 . 6/30/2007
This is quite possibly the best POTC fic I've ever read. Every sentence is a joy to read, the characterisation is perfect and the whole thing is utterly wonderful.
Marigold chapter 7 . 6/3/2007
I realize that I am a little late to the party, but . . .

This is extremely well-done. Everyone is in character, the writing is technically excellent and the situations and story are supurb. Bravo!
mildetryth chapter 4 . 5/10/2007
Okay, I'm back!

Ch. 4: Handsomely. Like the completely-beside-the-point rope thing.

Ch. 5: Great! Liked the comparison with Greek Gods.

ch. 6: Ha!thought for a moment Jack had him... But ol' Norrington still got away!

Ch. 7: Truly Jack! Norrington and we don't have a clue whether he knew about it all along or not! And I love the flrting remarks of Jackie-boy! Love the idea of Norrington's face too.

Well, y'got yerself a stalker, mate!
mildetryth chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Ch. 1: OMG! How do you do that? You have EVERYTHING right! Norrington and Jack are very IC. Even the brogue is correct! Just can see Jack dancing round ol' James...

Ch. 2: Cool. I really liked Gibbs in the movies already, but that loyal-to-the-Navy... good idea.

Ch. 3: They're good together. Love their taunts at each other. And that last sentence was on it.

Okay, gonna read rest later.
e-rabbit chapter 7 . 4/22/2007
. . . *dies* this was awesome. You captured the characters perfectly, and what fun it was for those who read it! Congrats on a story well- no, extremely well done!
Fizzing Whizbee chapter 7 . 4/12/2007