Reviews for A Glimpse
MartiniKisses chapter 4 . 4/24/2005
I love this story. It's well written, and funny. I hope you update soon *hint, hint* lol.
elyis chapter 2 . 4/24/2005
Hi

I hope you continue your story, it is wonderful and cant wait for the rest.

Keep up the good work
di12381 chapter 4 . 4/24/2005
Nice, keep going. I love Marguerite's shock at having 4 kids.
princessmai chapter 4 . 4/23/2005
please write more soon.
TLWAddicted chapter 4 . 4/23/2005
Hi! I've got to tell you, this is really a very good story, and I'm enjoying it very much. Congratulations for your work!
ParsifalinHeels chapter 4 . 4/22/2005
Chapter 4 was brilliant. Can't wait for more. The kids don't say much about Summerlee.
leener chapter 4 . 4/22/2005
Wow! You don't read good stories like this everyday! Keep up the good work, I love this story! Update soon please!
interested chapter 3 . 4/19/2005
love it so far, dont take too long to update please
ParsifalinHeels chapter 3 . 4/19/2005
I love the two new chapters! It's so cute the way those two bicker. It's really funny. I hope you get the next chapter up soon!
youte chapter 3 . 4/19/2005
Great! it's really a good story! Post the next chapter soon, please!
TLWfreak chapter 3 . 4/18/2005
I love this story! And I'm not one for cliffys but I love it! Can't wait to hear what they have to say!

And I love the name Layton for a first name! Its one of my favorite boy names!

Great chap and can't wait for the next one!
chelsea chapter 3 . 4/17/2005
Keep up the story. Very interesting, I always enjoy a good fanfic;) Can't wait for the next installment

Chelsea
barbiedahl chapter 3 . 4/17/2005
I'm loving it! Marguerite's reaction was priceless! Can't wait for chapter 4 and find out about the other children! :o)
Jazzy121 chapter 3 . 4/17/2005
wow this is a great story, i just cant get enough of it! i hope you update it soon! i cant wait to read the next chapter!

Jazzy
TLWAddicted chapter 3 . 4/17/2005
Please, don't stop, this story is so nice! Can't stop reading it, you've got me already!
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »