Reviews for Lingering Memories
Animelvr chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Dang that was sooooo cool! Never thought about darksato as a pairing. Hmmm
Manami Nakaoki chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Aw. Dats so CUTE!
Summing up the Stars chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
Well Done. Loved the Dark/Satoshi bit.
xPhineasx chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
KAWAII! . i like I like! Tis a good ficcy it is!
peachiee chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
I envy those who can describe scene’s well. *checks you on meh envy list* Only two people…Along with John Steinbeck, pretty good. Okay, anyway; fabulous diction, and remarkable imagery. Terrific details, and that small piece was better than some books I’ve read. And I’ve read a lot of books. Keep up the great work…Nuu, Satoshi ish mine! XD
Jazz7 chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
Great contrast between the moment between Satoshi and Dark and Satoshi and Daisuke. There were no mistakes in character or grammer and it was enjoyable to read. If you decied to continue this, I would definatly read chapter two. :)
Sapphire Artemis chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
YAY! A sort-of Dark/Satoshi fic! I'm working on posting a multi-chapter one of my own, but yours is great! I love this story! There's not enough Dark/Satoshi out there...I'm trying to include some in my story "Twilight", but it's hard...yeah! Great story! Are you continuing? Keep up the good work!
Les Scribbles chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
*claps* Very, very, very good. Very, to the seventeenth power. Squared.

*ahem* Now, onto the review. First off, I loved the bit at the beginning. The way you described the sea, and the reference to snow... loverly. Also, the Emiko-and-Daisuke comparison, and then comparing to Dark, and /then/ comparing to Satoshi, who, in turn, had to be compared to Krad, because that's how this domino effect world works... that was absolutely lovely, although, I'm now imagining Krad as Daisuke's father, so we'll just shut off that train of thought right there.

I think you kept Satoshi in character very well, which is very difficult, but you did it. I loved Dark and Satoshi's dialogue, it was so tense, but it also had hints of a teasing edge to it, because without that, it wouldn't be Dark, so another congrats on that.

And I think we all were happily indulged with the kissing, ne? *winks*

And then, of course, the /last/ bit of kissing, which was also fun. Ahh, I loved Daisuke's comment about looking hungry... that was lovely. As was Krad's pleasant but i'll-rip-your-head off comment at the end. .

In such a lovely and long oneshot as this, it's hard to pinpoint exactly what made it so good, so, as a parting note, I'll just say that it really, really, was.
M36NU7 chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
Oh wow, that was awesome. Really. I loved it. I find that Satoshi/Dark stories are extremely interesting, and I'm a huge fan of them. But here you have Satoshi/Daisuke too! That just makes it even better! I loved Daisuke's reaction to that, it seemed a very Daisuke-like way to think. Oh and great title, it fits very well.
sapphirexkat2 chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
WONDERFUL! OMG! Really well-written! Kudos to you! You kept them all in character and captured their emotions well. Good job. Please write more!

SK
Krith chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
Please, write a second chapter! I loved your fanfic!
HiddenxDragon chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
I really liked this, though i thought the Dark kissing Satoshi was a little awkward, overall it was great.. update soon!