Reviews for Simba Holmes Story
Amber Pegasus chapter 6 . 10/2/2009
Very intresting and awesome!
LillyGirl310 chapter 6 . 9/6/2009
This story was really sweet and really funny but a little confusing so you need to make it less confusing but apart from that this story was really good and I enjoyed reading it.

I think the idea of Merlock having a daughter is really sweet and she is so sweet and seems to like Bindi no matter what but I think with the next chapter you should add the other Time Detectives and that and tell us more about Simber and her friends.

I can't wait for you to updated it and of course I will review again.

Till Next Time

Queensunset
Doray chapter 4 . 8/15/2007
Hello!

This chapter is nice, the emotion of the characters are portrayed well. Reading it feels like seeing the "movie clips" in the course of a playstation game.

_
Lyless and Lockesilver chapter 2 . 8/25/2006
It's funny and I like it I hope your continueing with it Even though it's been a year.
Doray chapter 3 . 8/11/2005
Hi! Okay, it's me again. I guess now you aren't too thrilled. Anyway, don't feel bad if you're not getting any reviews. It's normal because FTTD is no longer on air. Try publishing original stuff at In that site, you'll get reviews within minutes after you post. I'm telling you that from experience. _

I liked the descriptions in this chapter, although I got a bit confused about the characters' identities. But I'm sure you'll explain everybody's role in the story later.

Update soon! _

Doray
Doray chapter 2 . 5/14/2005
Yeah, the part where it was revealed that Simba was as clumsy as Merlock got me laughing!

I'll always be here to review you!

P.S. Have you read my new chapters already?

Thanks.