Reviews for Rough Night
Quill-32 chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
I love this. It's a beautiful illustration of a friendship that showed up on screen far too rarely. You have Brass down perfectly and I can definitely see Sara acting this way. Wonderful work.
Forensic Girl554 chapter 2 . 6/7/2009
Aw... soo cute

Gr8 job with this story

Amy
panthersrock08 chapter 2 . 11/15/2006
hey loved the story...
Wiccagirl24 chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
A wonderful story of Friendship. The characters are true to the show. If I didn't already love Brass, this stroy was enough to make me fall for him. A touching story, very emotional and sweet
Taletha chapter 2 . 4/30/2005
Okay, I'm feeling a lot of things here.

I'm wondering who this guy is that Sara would go against all of her training and morals to not report him or wash away all forensic evidence.

On the other hand, I get what she's saying, in a way. Because she is a CSI, a woman in a male dominated field, a previous victim of abuse and she never thought she would have to see the creep again, I sympathize with Sara's rationalization. And then there's Grissom...

She made a decision, I'm hoping it's not going to come back to haunt or harm her. BUt I'm glad that Brass is there to help her.

Still...There's more to this right? I'm all emotionally tied to this story now and I need to read more. Please?
Taletha chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
Sara Sidle in a domestic abuse situation? This is definitely going to be interesting. You've got my attention!
Woodstock99 chapter 2 . 4/25/2005
That was great! Loved the Sara-Brass friendship and Sara's backstory. Although I always imagined Sara wouldn't stay in an abusive relationship, you described her reasoning in a convincing way. Now I just have to wait for Homesick to be finished (I try to avoid WIP) to see who this T is. Great work!
gloosmoos chapter 2 . 4/24/2005
Really enjoyed this "Brass as Sara's protector" friendship story. Jim's a good guy who would definitely look out for her. Interesting Sara backstory too.
leddy chapter 2 . 4/19/2005
I guess I should have read this first before Homesick, because everything with Sara makes since now. It's all so very sad. It's nice that Brass is there for her as a friend. Very nicely done.
Teenwitch chapter 2 . 4/18/2005
Okay, so I should have read this first before I read the other one. There are many plausable theories for Sara's backstory, and this, unfortunately, makes sense to me. Sara comes from an abusive household, and it wouldn't be unusual for her to involve herself in a similair situation. Yet she's still the strong, confident Sara she is on the show, and it made it completely realistic.

I'm glad you're writing the sequel from Grissom POV, because typically, he's going to read it the wrong way. At least he senses something is off. I love the way you've potrayed the friendship between Sara and Brass, and how she was his 'family emergency'. Its one thing I particularly love about the show. So yeah, sorry about the really long review, but I just wanted to let you know I really enjoy your writing style and I think your work is going unappreciated with so few reviews. This one is a real gem.
Laura chapter 2 . 4/16/2005
What a great little story! Nice and tidy...

Well written, very in character for both... good job on that... I could totally see this as a believable part of Sara's past.
o chapter 2 . 4/16/2005
aw. lovely story. you've got them both down beautifully.