Reviews for You Get Used To Somebody
Melanie chapter 5 . 4/26/2015
Ginny's eyes color are brown (check out the wiki potter :) ) but in the movie they are blue. so i guess blue is as good as brown... (still you don't switch for green x) ) And please continue. i know it's been a while (... well many years...) since your last post. but your story is really good! so please continue it
Shadow Bane chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
in the movie ginny's eyes are brown.
agecarbo chapter 5 . 7/27/2011
Hey i know im really late with reading this, but i really like what you have so far. Thinking of finishing it all up?
warpedsolutions chapter 5 . 2/11/2010
dude O.O it would be awesome if you could continue this. i know its been years but know that...i love and believe in you :P
Darkshadow-lord chapter 5 . 8/19/2009
Very Interesting Story! I would love to read the rest of it!
LadyAlece chapter 5 . 8/3/2009
it's good. why did you abandon it? you should definately write more.
todraw chapter 5 . 11/19/2007
i love this story. all the highschool drama. please update

thanks for writing
coleschild21887 chapter 5 . 10/9/2006
I like update soon
realized chapter 5 . 9/14/2006
you've really gotta continue this thing, I love it... can't help it, now that Hermione's all mature and Ginny's all childish... lovely, oh! And I'm intruiged, not fai to keep one waiting ;)

Please update ? *Puppy dog eyes*
Questioning Destiny chapter 5 . 8/19/2006
this is really cool, its seldom that an AU fic can be written in a way that it seems alive. . . anyways update soon, please!
snugmusiclover chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
great story.. i hope you update soon.. im glad you used a different setting in this story.. hope i can read more..
SilviaLace chapter 5 . 4/10/2006
Please update!It's months we are waiting for a new chapter! This story is freakin awsome, you can't just do this to us!
Risifruttiii chapter 5 . 3/31/2006
Great story. Whats Hermione and Ginny gonna play? Football/ Rugby? haha, girls in mud in a lesbian story. Am a bad bad person. Or drink a galleon of milk in record time? muhahah! Anyway, loving the story, update soon!
IcontainmultitudesMMV chapter 5 . 2/5/2006
Heyas, are you ok? cuz you haven't write in a while, and... I really liked how the story was turning out. I want to know what happened to Hermione, to Ginny, what will Ron do when he gets home? How will all this end? Anyways I hope you're well and the lack of updates is because you're out of inspiration, busy, or what you thought waslack of reviews, and not because you're really sick or even dead!

Hope you're well.
Hads337 chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
Aw please update...its been monthes...we r all anxiously awaiting ur almighty update
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »