Reviews for Before the Dawn of Friendship
ahkurosa chapter 7 . 11/12/2010
Great chapter, and great story overall. I've only been reading stories where Legolas and Estel grow up as brothers. It's new to see them as strangers. I'm Korean and so when I read the part 'Even if the sky falls on you, there is a hole that you can escape from' I thought wow, cool. There's a saying in Korean just like that, I had no idea there was one in English too. And then I read the last line. Figures, proverbs can't be that similiar. Anyways, my conclusion; thanks for the great chapter!
asdfjkl chapter 8 . 1/23/2009
you built up aragorn's nazgul wounds, i'm surprised nothing really came of that.

go aragorn and legolas!

keep writing-this story definitely needs a sequel. i mean, the last line of this story just begs for a disaster xD
Cosmic Castaway chapter 8 . 7/27/2006
Wow, it's been some time since I've read a story! I went back in my history reviews and found your stories and was static to see you have written more. I loved your take on their friendship, prissy elf and smelly human all ways cracked me up so thank you for writing this wonderful fanfic. Keep up the beautiful work and can't wait to read more work by you!
Vamp.Michelle chapter 8 . 1/18/2006
I never grow tired of those "how Aragorn and Legolas first met" stories. They have so many possibilities. And having Legolas just ride away when Aragorn is about to drown was one of the more cruel choices. Thanks for an enjoyable read!
Troubles8806 chapter 8 . 1/16/2006
yay! a happy ending!
Thorongirl chapter 7 . 12/2/2005
Of course Aragorn had an escape plan! Hi. Great chapter again and yes, you are indeed giving Elladan his fair share of angst. Loved the Korean proverb Aragorn uses. Well put. Glad to see they've (Aragorn and Legolas) become friends and that loving look that passes between Elrohir and Aragorn when Elrohir saves the day. Well written as always.
Slayer3 chapter 8 . 11/20/2005
Uh...I dont like the sound of that..hurry...tie them to a pole before they can get away*evil grin

Slayer,the completly obsessed fangirl

IMSGSET and Sue Squad member
Arrina chapter 8 . 11/19/2005
Hehehehe! Good one. Nice prank!
viviana chapter 8 . 11/19/2005
Aw...such a beautiful ending!...and the adventure begins...will Legolas know about Arwen and Aragorn in your sequel?...I hope so...I'll be waiting for your next fic.
Black as the Shadows chapter 8 . 11/19/2005
Great ending! I really like it very much! write more stories like it please!
QueenofFlarmphgal chapter 8 . 11/19/2005
Aw!

Great ending. I loved "We did not expect you to have a maiden with you in your sleeping quarters!" Hah! Very nice.

It's so cool that ARagorn and Legolas are friends now. ANd that they're pranking together!

It's been a pleasure reviewing for this story. I look forward to more work from you!

WoOt!
Catmint chapter 8 . 11/19/2005
*giggles* Oh, I *loved* this closing chapter! Wonderfully funny and light and cheerful. And I like the ending - though Legolas and Aragorn together bodes ill...

Loved it! Can't wait for more!
Neoinean chapter 8 . 11/19/2005
Oh dear...

I don't know what the bigger adventure will be, getting them to Mirkwood *alive* or having Aragorn meet Thranduil for the first time. LOL anyway I look forward to it!
NycteaScandiaca chapter 8 . 11/19/2005
Whoohoo, go Aragorn and Legolas, go pester them twins! :) “Excellent; we will have one big adventure.” They have no idea... :P

You haven't scared me off, I'm still thinking about it, mostly about how to tell my parents :) I'm at their place now for a couple of days, I busted my knee yesterday, so they're taking care of me for a while. No more basketball for me, for a while :(

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the rest of Illusions and any other stories you have coming up :)
sielge chapter 8 . 11/19/2005