Reviews for Where Am I
Naguabo chapter 13 . 11/11
OK, it's been a couple more years, but I suppose I'll leave you a review anyway because I was enjoying this story. As for who should get the girl, that should really be your call to make, but Rev would make sense to me because he's very much of a gentleman. A surprise candidate for me would be Blue, since he's not usually explored much as a character, but maybe he's out because he hasn't had much interaction with Athena. Petey is a bit too much of a jokester to win her unless he shows a serious and caring side too. Or maybe if you can figure out a way that Athena can save Gerry from his accident - maybe by telling him about the movie? - then they could be together. As for Duke Johnson, maybe Athena can meet the mother of one of his kids, that would turn her off him pretty quick.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/29/2012
OMG Just found the story and I love it! Gerry and Athena should get togethor!
Alex B. Goode chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
This was so awesome!
Alex B. Goode chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
Alex B. Goode chapter 13 . 10/30/2012
Looking forward.
Qu33nL3fty chapter 12 . 7/25/2012
I think Rev should get the girl or maybe Alan possibly Louie.
ManhattanNewsie94 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I agree too Rev should get the girl and save her from Ray and Gerry should kiss Athena or something make Rev jealous. My new account is Q33nL3fty.
Kayli chapter 12 . 6/7/2008
this is really good!
RaMenAddicT chapter 2 . 10/11/2006
OMG I love this movie it's awesome and you did a great job!
Julia chapter 12 . 9/10/2006
Love the story, you could bring her friend in, you know she could get sucked back in time as well. As for who gets the girl Rev should get the girl, lol I love him, lol, GO REV! GO!

Sweet-Romantic chapter 11 . 8/31/2006
i like this story
Court19 chapter 12 . 2/19/2006
I really like this story and I like the character of Athena, she's not perfect like some other OC's areshe has problems which makes her seem real. Keep it up!
TheHollister chapter 12 . 2/18/2006
This is good!
Lovebuggy chapter 12 . 1/8/2006
i luv it! i just read ur entire story in an hour! i luv it tons, and i hope that you'll write more!

sweetypie15 chapter 12 . 11/21/2005
love the update AWESOME work. update soon.