Reviews for Woolly Jumpers, Choices and Lemonade
Vilian chapter 1 . 6/3
How I loved Rose and her 9th Doctor :) Great story!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
*dances* Good story!
alizaleven chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Lovely!
Spoofmaster chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
Great characterization, and quite amusing. Took me a moment to get into it because of when it was written, but I really liked it. I'm adding it to my C2, the Tin Dog.
MYBIGBLUEBOX chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
aww it's excellent keep it up. I really love your work. Keep Writing!
LilCosette chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Brilliant. In case you hadn't guessed, I'm having a LJC marathon ;) it's no wonder really, you characterise the Doctor so bloody well! It's anyone's guess why they haven't hired you to do script writing ;)

"This is the Doctor."

"Exactly"

Teehee cracks me up..

Ttyl

~ Cossie
tundraeternal chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
"It doesn't tell me the time."

"What's it tell you?"

"Not the time."

"Scared?" He snorted in derision. "I've stared into the gaping maw of oblivion. Fought hoards of darkness. Saved the universe. Loads of times."

These have got to be two of my all-time favorite lines. Actually, i just love all the Doctor's lines in here. He's just perfectly written, same feel from the first couple of episodes. I love the way you write his dialogue. Hi! Just dropped by and realized i hadn't reviewed this one yet. :D
Danielle chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
"This is the Doctor."

"Exactly!"

LOVE it! I like the getting in touch with her personal life, and stuff.
Kyizi chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
"Shireen, this is the Doctor."

"Exactly."

Hah! Excellent.
katyana chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
I really liked this - well written, and with a good storyline. I'm going to go check if you've written anything else now!
Sindeniirelle chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Very cute fic. I love the conversation they have about the Doctor running into himself during his time travels. 'like herding cats' eh? lol Yes I can just imagine getting all nine Doctors in the same room together...Very nice little fic, I loved the dialouge between the Doctor and Rose.
MaidM chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
I like this. Cute, sweet and terribly in character as usual. Keep up the good work.

MaidM
Mexx chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Oh, oh. I *loved* this. The characterization was spot on, and I loved the little glimpse of Shireen because you just know that's the type of girl she'd be.

The interaction between Rose and the Doctor was fabulous, perfect. I don't think I have the words to say how great this was. I loved it :o)

Although, 'short-pants'? We say 'shorts'.
Avelynn Tame chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Brilliant - loved it. Twas well-written and in character. I always thought you were American, though (I read some of your Smallville stuff a while ago) and I didn't think they got Doctor Who across the pond.

Fan-bloody-tastic fic, though. More please!
What's Their Name chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
good story, really liked it. FYI Enstein was a big believer and forerunner of the fourth demension Spacetime.