Reviews for Cries Of The Helpless
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 10 . 9/4/2014
It's so sad what Ken went through. I'm glad Daisuke was there for him. I love the ending! I love the pairing Daisuke/Ken! They are so cute and adorable together! It's one of my favorite pairings!

I loved this story so much!

Could you please write a sequel?
Nonoka Komiya chapter 5 . 6/7/2010
Poor him.

*Gets angry at Ken for trying to commit suicide*
NannaTheBakemono chapter 10 . 12/31/2009
I loved every single part of this story except for;

1. If a minor tried to kill him/herself then his/her parents would have been sent to the hospital right away and been told everything. They would also have be the one to decide if he/she could been sent back home.

And when someone try to take their life at least a doctor/nurse would have asked him/her a bunch of questions why and all that s*. At the worst he/she could have been sent to a mental hospital so he/she could not hurt him/herself again.

And if you slit your wrists then you would have gotten dizzy and could not stand for days, so then Ken could not have been out of the hospital that quickly - He would at least have stayed for 3 weeks or more.

2. The ending were a bit messed up, honestly... you should have made an ending where Ken and Daisuke became a couple instead and end it there, that would have been so sweet... *dreamy eyes*

I am just being honest, so do not get mad at me, please. ;
Yukero chapter 10 . 2/16/2009
I thought this was really well-written. You're awesome. The angst-build-up worked wonderfully with the happy ending. ) I really liked it.

Keep up the Daiken and Digimon fics (even though it's like... 3 years past the publishing date. XD )
agroxneko chapter 10 . 7/27/2007
YAY! THERE'S A HINT OF YAMATOxTAICHI (MATTxTAI) AND THERE'S KENxDAISUKE! (Daisuke is davis' japanese name.) Yay! I like this story. Poor ken, Daisuke always making him go to bed early by making him eat sleeping pills.
RumorUnderOath chapter 10 . 10/15/2006
i think this is a good story but i dont think itshould have ended the way it did u no with the pairing. so 4 out of 5 for u it would hav been if not for the pairing. otherwise it was super seper good i liked that u concentraited on ken and davis friendship. a very good story overall u r an awsome author!
JustForTheThrill chapter 10 . 10/1/2006
wow, i mean wow. this is a damn good story! i can relate to how Ken feels, and u wrote this so good!
weam chapter 10 . 9/3/2006
Awesome I love it so much .
Freaky Person O.o chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
OH MY ZOMG! MAKE A SEQUAL! 1 CHAPTER, 2 CHAPTERS, I DON'T CARE! MAKE A SEQUAL!

SO GOOD!
Ichijouji chapter 10 . 8/7/2006
Wow awesome it is really really great I love it so much

I'll read it again for sure

*fav
gossamernomore chapter 10 . 7/20/2006
yes, i loved this fic. loved it. it was very well written :D favorite stories, yes.
DrippingRed chapter 10 . 5/14/2005
have i already said how much i like this?...

...You know i have to say it again, i really do...

i like this. there, i feel better...no, no actually...i luv this...and...i luv u! -tackles-
Annon chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
Hey! Not bad! Good writers are not thick on the ground on this site. You've got a lot of potential.

I think you might want to do a bit more research though. Things started out pretty well, with a few tolerable plot devices (Jun just happens to read a quote key to understanding Ken's situation! Davis just happens to see to pictures that underscore that quote!) but the story kinda loses it in the hospital scenes. If a person tries to commit suicide, I'm pretty sure that the staff doesn't just leave them alone, or let whoever visit them. I'm not an expert, but I'm really sure they would contact his parents, and definately not let him go home with Davis.

Please, keep writing!
mish1 chapter 10 . 4/26/2005
congratulations, it was a great fanfic! :D
243Ash chapter 8 . 4/21/2005
I read this because of the lack of . . . ANYTHING on this god damn site!

Things seemed rushed. Davis seemed a little to quick to push Ken over the edge. I really couldn't see his frustration build like that. That chapter could use a little more work.

Also, I don't really think that if he is truely trying to help Ken get better, he really would have stressed the that he was gay. I know how it feels to want to help someone get better, and I hold back -way- too much just so I don't step into dark territory. Most of the time, it isn't there, but no body can help it.

All together, I think that you are rushing this a bit. There is a lack of emotion that is important to this story.

It is a serious story, one that I am very intrested in. Just, try working a little more on the emotion (other then Depression and pity).

LoveSovereign

(Oh, and I am sure that Ken's parent's would have been contacted once Ken was put into the hospital. That there is something that should be changed because I think it does not fit into real life. Try working it on how. . . umm. . . they kick him out? I don't know.

That one thing set up a red flag that made me cringe, sorta.

I know that this is Digimon, but they still live on Earth.)