Reviews for Finding the Sun
I love ur writing. Please continue!
EmpressOfFandom chapter 8 . 10/11/2017
Please continue! It is really good
EmpressOfFandom chapter 6 . 10/11/2017
At the end of Chapter 6, it's like you put a reference to Disney's Tarzan in there.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/10/2017
Loved this story, just sad nothing has happened between the two
LillieGhoul chapter 8 . 4/18/2017
I know there is no chance you'll ever update this story (or even read this), but let me just say I loved it and enjoyed it a lot. The only regret I have is that nothing happened between Neji and Hinata till now :(
Guest chapter 4 . 4/15/2017
Why does she long so much for an asshole who only hurts her, physically and mentally, and takes out his anger on her because he's too much of a coward to go up against the real culprits? He doesn't deserve her affection just like Naruto never did...
HoneyChan UsaChi chapter 8 . 12/16/2016
Spectacular story. It's been so long that I fear it'll never be finished. This is the type of Neji/Hinata story I've been looking for. I hope some day you'll find it in you to finish it.
athousndblossoms chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
It's been 11 years since the last chapter of finding the sun and 8 years since your last entrance. You probably won't read this message, maybe you now see fanfiction writing as a silly phase in your life. But I just wanted to say that your writing is amazing, I adored your style to bits and it is sad that Finding the Sun, such a delicious fanfic, just stays there unfinished. I know it can be hard at some point to continue a story (I've tried a thousand times to write something as good as your work, but never been able to present something decent) but I decided to let you know that there's still people left that is waiting for a new chapter. It would be kind of you to continue your work. I hope you do, but hey, no pressure on my behalf, such things must come from the heart. I wish for you the best things in this life no matter what. Good bye
Flame Ranger chapter 8 . 7/5/2016
Would you please continue your m************ story please I mean damn you leave us on a cliffhanger for almost 10 years now so why don't you hurry the f****** an update
Guest chapter 8 . 6/25/2016
Guest chapter 5 . 6/25/2016
Feel like the separate bedroom is symbolism, yo. Can't wait for them to breach this gap ;(
Guest chapter 4 . 6/25/2016
I thought tor certain he would walk in the night she stopped making dinner for two hehe
Guest chapter 3 . 6/25/2016
This angst ack. I wish I weren't so gone so I could review this properly
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
Stunning first chapter!
A chapter 8 . 11/9/2014
Dude, the sexual tension in this fic could be cut with a knife, and not many Fics are able to make me think that. The pining, depressing history, and miscommunication as they BOTH timidly orbit each other is well done.