Reviews for The Roof
Loves Jack chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
I'm new to fanfiction, and I just wanted to let you know that I loved your story! Very, very romantic.
Mishelle20 chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
This is a great fic, but I did feel bad for Martin. Awesome job!
jjbird chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
Look at this little treasure, hiding away under an M rating. Totally shippy, I really enjoyed this, the memory box was a great idea. Romantic, J/S, ::sigh::, just lovely LadyBauer! Thank you!
pealee chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
this is such a great story. i loved that samantha saved all her jack "memories". i really enjoyed reading this story. very sweet and beautiful.
Jasper's Tears chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
oh i love it
kiddo33 chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
I've read this FF twice now and I absolutely LOVE it. It's amazing in every way!

You did such an amazing job! Write more!

JACK AND SAM FOREVER! ye-AH!

~S
Cath chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Aw! So perfect. Absolutely wonderful.

I think I want to marry you for this line:

"“Martin, please.” Again he put up his hand. She wanted to cut it off and beat him to death with it."

The whole story totally summed up everything I love about J/S and destest about M/S and it had a perfect blend of angst and romance and humour and oh gosh, it's fabulous.
makemyday chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
I really enjoyed this story & liked the idea of notes & rooftop meetings, very romantic. Hope you write some more.
DianeM37 chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
Lovely! I'm always a sucker for a J/S story. You could have made this several chapters, as it was quite long. That's okay, as time went fast when I was reading about these lovebirds.
Mariel3 chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
I really, really, really liked the idea of the roof top meetings. Somehoe that just seems to fit the two characters very nicely. I wish there had been space or letters or something between the scenes, as sometimes it was disconcerting to find out I wasn't where I thought I was while reading. All in all, though, I thought there were some really interesting ideas and insights in this. I'm very glad you wrote and posted it. Please - write more!