Reviews for World's On Fire
Nicholas de Vilance chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
This was good. Well written, I think, but I couldn't quite differentiate between paragraphs. Maybe that's because my eyes are bad. Anyway, touching story. Poor Tommy!

Love,

Nick
Cailin chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
My brother is making me leave this review. He's flipping out about me leaving it so here is his review "In episode 8 of season one also known as 'inches' the show begins with Tommy having a flash back to 9/11 with his company ladder 62 arriving at WTC tower 2. They were still both intacted. And company 62 went into the building to assist with the rescue of people on higher floors. Jimmy and Tommy were seperated by chief rielly to bring there crews in as seperate teams. Only 20 people were rescued after the claps of both towers. This story was kind of like an AU. Just didn't really make sense." Personally I liked it, but like he told me, what do I know.
Elleth Vallen chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
This is good! I was going to point out the fact that only Jim's finger was found, but you are right, it's more intense for Tommy to find Jimmy's body. Your English teacher has good taste! lol
cat chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
i thought that this story was great please continue