Reviews for the afters
ScifiJoe chapter 11 . 1/10
This is an interesting story so far. Holly is a good addition to the clan.
On a sadder note. I can relate to having a miscarriage. My niece was pregnant with her
second child when it's heart beat just stopped. The pain they have experienced is depicted quite
well here.
itzi-itzi chapter 24 . 6/5/2014
dawnflower800 chapter 24 . 9/30/2013
This is amazing I love it so much! I'm just curious how far are you going in the story. You got yourself a new follower
KPFAN3617 chapter 24 . 5/29/2013
Great story! :)
Arkell26 chapter 24 . 10/6/2012
its been longer than forever! waiting patiently does not come easy to me!
sooo. me chapter 24 . 2/18/2011
what's up with the actualization?
Ember Darla chapter 24 . 11/26/2008
I love it.
Dust Demon chapter 24 . 7/18/2007
Some of it I didn't like, but you made a comeback with the ending! Holly and Jacob: way to go, dude!
Krissy chapter 7 . 1/7/2007
Dear writer,

I really like your story! Although, I wish you'd given more detail during the part as of when Kim gave birth. I'm not trying to put u down or anything. On the contrary, I'm writing a Kp/Rs story right now. Keep writing K/R ship stories!
athenagy2013 chapter 24 . 9/25/2006
where have you been? i've missed you so much! you need to update more please!loved this chapter...love them all!it's kinda sad, but still good. please UP-DATE SOON!
Chips Dip chapter 24 . 8/22/2006
it was short. but I liked it. it was cute. I can't wait for the wedding. update soon

-Miya
Bubbahotek chapter 4 . 8/21/2006
Nice wedding,kind of a shame to ignore Ron's Jewish heritage but it was a nice wedding all the same.

Bubba
Bubbahotek chapter 3 . 8/21/2006
Aw naming kids already, that's cute, Bonnie is cool and well written as well. Good story.

Bubba
charizardag chapter 24 . 8/19/2006
well, at lease kim isn't getting worst. good job
Yu-Gi-Ah 2.0 chapter 24 . 8/18/2006
OH MY GOD! I thought you wore dead! Hehehe just kidding really glad you finaly updated this fic! i especially like how Kim turned out to be okay _! And that Holly is getting married even more YAY! I hope Jacob will be all right! Well until your next update!

BYE BYE!