Reviews for Dishes
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
ouch, up till the new tmnt cartoon i didn't like April & Casey together. they just didn't fit. the movie especially they sucked in it. good story though. kinda sad.
Melya chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Aww, it's sad! I think April had much more in common with Don than with Casey, even though he's a turtle. If only he'd dared tell her how he felt... I really like that love triangle idea and the way you made the characters speak without needing words. You made me feel even more sorry for Don. That was well written.
eeveemew chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
I liked that :D
rogueandkurt chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
To date, only one other ending of a 'Donny-April/Casey Doomed-Romance' fic has hit me like this one, and this one certainly packed a hell of a punch.

The whole thing was sweetly and innocently written, a wonderful read to be sure, but then the ring is mentioned and you just sent it to a whole 'nother layer! And it suddenly dawns on the reader just why doing the dishes would be the perfect chore for Donny and April in their post-Casey-proposal world: the only chore where the ring would naturally be removed and forgotten. Wow. It really just kicks it around full circle. Tragically romantic, and certainly worth the 'Best romantic pairing' title you won for it. Congratulations all around for this fic. Truly spectacular twist.

Keep Smiling! ;)

rogueandkurt
Carrie88 chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
OMG, that was just beautiful! And so sad! Casey needs to beat it so April & Don can be together!

Good job!
sunbune chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
that's the saddest thing I have read in a long time!

It's just not right! Die, Casey Jones! April, you belong to DONNY! *scream, cries, kicks desk, throws books*

*calms down*

sigh... that was beautifully written.

*resumes tantrum* Oh the injustice of life! April, what were you thinking? ! ? ! ?
dis is unsown chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
Oh. That last part broke my heart.
paulafromtwoson chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
How SAD~!

Poor Donny... Poor April ;_;

Thanks for the beautiful story.
silverphyrbyrd chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Beautiful. Just beautiful. I'm a Biker Mice writer myself - never could get into TMNT, but you made me choke up. Well done.
Goddess of Idun chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
I've read this story before, but apparently I forgot to review. Oops. My bad.

Very sensitive story. It felt 'real'. Good work!

Take care,

Idun
Tewi chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
oh wow...

poor poor Don (and Ape)! it's so sad! glad they still have some relationship though!

great job!
governmentcontractor chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
I missed so much when I took months away from fan fic. I'm all sad now. I have to read something happy, but this is fantastic. Don/April - my major weakness.
Dragonfly Rider chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
Aww. sniff sniff. You almost made me start bawling, there. Are you gonna continue it? I like it as a oneshot, but I wanna know what happens! Another one for my favorites, anyway. Great job!
Jessiy Landroz chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
such a sad, yet sweet story, at least from April's point of view, I guess married to Casey, who's befrinded to Raph only adds trouble to the mix...
Sasami1 chapter 1 . 7/27/2005