Reviews for The Revelation
Zexs chapter 6 . 7/12
A very interesting story I just wish you had followed up with more indepth pov's of some of batman's supporting character the joker, gordan and two face would have been rather interesting. A pov with Luther would have been interesting he is in many ways Bruce's evil counterpart.
GAPITG chapter 6 . 6/18
Simply Loved it!
Brenda293 chapter 6 . 5/1
The best story I 've read so far .This was very creative .I've never thought that this little (I mean big) information would have so much consequences before ,silly me .So I thank you a lot for the good story .
Brenda293 chapter 5 . 5/1
To say I have a good laugh would be an understatement because I have found Batman ,hillarious !
Brenda293 chapter 3 . 5/1
Even in a dark hour like this ,he makes me smile with his dry humor .
Brenda293 chapter 1 . 5/1
I wish that was what happened .
Guest chapter 4 . 9/29/2013
I picture Lois as living off take-outs, so poor Bruce, there is nothing in her fridge!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/29/2013
Lucius Fox exist in the DCAU, shows up several times in Batman:TAS, and Dick's career in Bludhaven is DCAU canon as well! You can see Nightwing at the top of the bridge that Black Canary or the Huntress (one was following the other) was driving through in JLU "Grudge Match", it was a blink and you'll miss it.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
This was great. Ive always wondered what would've happened if Circe asked for his identity and you satisfied that curiosity very nicely. Great work.
DC-Deastro chapter 6 . 7/12/2013
Haha sweet ending, enjoyed reading this.
littlemsstrawberry chapter 6 . 8/23/2012
Ni Castle chapter 6 . 6/22/2012
I loved this story and really surprised myself with the party that Diana and Alfred prepared for Bruce. Just loved the ending.
dark hope1 chapter 6 . 2/12/2012
I really do like what you did here. It's an interesting take on everyone finding out about Batman's identity. I like how Diana really tries to make it better for Bruce but wants to push for a relationship. Though I felt that you wrapped up Barbara and Tim's story too soon and with no other explanation. Honestly, I don't that Bruce would ever do that to them, especially leaving Gotham with no protectors. Other than that, I really enjoyed this story.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 6 . 8/9/2011
nice
WOOOOOOOOOOOOO chapter 6 . 10/10/2009
Yes they finally admit their love!