Reviews for The Revelation
Guest chapter 4 . 9/29/2013
I picture Lois as living off take-outs, so poor Bruce, there is nothing in her fridge!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/29/2013
Lucius Fox exist in the DCAU, shows up several times in Batman:TAS, and Dick's career in Bludhaven is DCAU canon as well! You can see Nightwing at the top of the bridge that Black Canary or the Huntress (one was following the other) was driving through in JLU "Grudge Match", it was a blink and you'll miss it.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
This was great. Ive always wondered what would've happened if Circe asked for his identity and you satisfied that curiosity very nicely. Great work.
DC-Deastro chapter 6 . 7/12/2013
Haha sweet ending, enjoyed reading this.
littlemsstrawberry chapter 6 . 8/23/2012
Ni Castle chapter 6 . 6/22/2012
I loved this story and really surprised myself with the party that Diana and Alfred prepared for Bruce. Just loved the ending.
dark hope1 chapter 6 . 2/12/2012
I really do like what you did here. It's an interesting take on everyone finding out about Batman's identity. I like how Diana really tries to make it better for Bruce but wants to push for a relationship. Though I felt that you wrapped up Barbara and Tim's story too soon and with no other explanation. Honestly, I don't that Bruce would ever do that to them, especially leaving Gotham with no protectors. Other than that, I really enjoyed this story.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 6 . 8/9/2011
nice
WOOOOOOOOOOOOO chapter 6 . 10/10/2009
Yes they finally admit their love!
wow chapter 5 . 10/10/2009
wow, that was a litle more than I thot they wer goin to do
Onba chapter 6 . 9/13/2009
SO AWESOME! ABSOLUTLY LOVE!
JezebelDefiant chapter 6 . 3/3/2009
Wow! This I think was the first fan fic that I've read that didn't read like a fan fic. You really captured the characters well and aside from the occasional awkward phrase it was fantastic!...although, Bruce Wayne always struck me as more of a leg man than a boob man.

Very plausible story line though. This is definitely a favorite.
Secret Thought chapter 6 . 1/18/2009
Aww, this was by far my favorite chapter. :D
Miravisu chapter 6 . 12/28/2008
Barbara and Tim rolled their eyes. Tim started ticking off his fingers as he talked. “Lucius sent out your press release this morning. You publicly admitted that you’ve been carrying on the greatest charade in Western Civilization, resigned your position as Chairman of WayneTech, basically gave the company to a charity, then watched the Manor collapse into a smoking pile of rubble AND YOU’RE FINE?”

Of course, he's the Batman, duh!

"If it's not in a bag at my feet in five minutes, I'll put you in the bag along with it." He replied icily. "Try me."

Siryessir! *snickers*

And rofl, that Bruce Wayne Ball, what a splendid idea, Diana is Wonder Woman alright, when she's not ahem Batwoman of course ;D

Great story, love the mix of drama and humour :)
iluvtillysyahoo.com chapter 6 . 1/20/2008
you finished the story the day my cusin died