Reviews for The Feild Trip
ijnfleetadmiral chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Ah, nothing like seeing Barney die a horrible death! I wrote a fanfic where he meets WWE Superstars...nothing like seeing that stupid purple dinosaur getting his stupid ass handed to him by Triple H, Shawn Michaels, and The Undertaker!
RamblingFox2501 chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
I have to say, this is a very strange story (in a good way, mind you). On the one hand, it's amusing for Barney to be eaten by a REAL T-Rex, on the other, it's bizzare that, even after seeing their friends die horrible deaths, that the kids would happily sing songs and carry on like nothing happened (if it's satire of some sort, then I have nothing to argue about).

Overall, this story was good for a laugh. I have always wondered how Barney would fare against a real T-Rex (predictable, but still). With so few Barney fanfictions out there, I am glad I have finally come across a good one.
Idiosy chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
LOL.I love this story.
Warhammerdude chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
DIE BARNY DIE MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
MyloXylobro chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Wow, that was kinda weird, but great! Barney deserves it, getting eaten by a Rex!
Behemoth chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
I for one adored this,that annoying purple jackass and those kids have had it coming to them for a long yourself I've beleived that there's no better way to kill barney than by having him encounter a real Tyrannosaurus Rex,baby bop and bj on the other hand I more envisioned being gored by Triceratops and Styrachosaurus a couple years before reading this but still kudos to you!Kudos!
Raiders-of-the-Lost-Ark chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
This story was really cool! It was sick and funny, like a bloody Monty Python sketch! you should make a sequil with the same kids. Or even a trilogy. Barny takes the kids on the Death Star or Barney takes the kids to Camp Crystal Lake! Its AWESOME!

Charlie R.
tinks-belle85 chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
Okay, what the heck was this? lol, I couldn't help but like it. I hate Barney, so maybe that's it. I found myself laughing at a few parts, and that's rare for me on fanfics. Strange and yet somehow...pretty good. Now let's all sing a happy song...
Fan of Great Works chapter 1 . 5/2/2005