Reviews for Guarding Who!
Argh! This is so good! It's so frustrating what happened to it! I just found it on and was so upset I couldn't read it properly there (what they hell?) and was excited to see it here. So disappointing!
Well: it's an awesome story, so thanks for posting this much at least! :)
Bombomaniac chapter 5 . 12/1/2016
Hey they, I really enjoy your story! :) However, you should check chapter five, the last confrontation repeats itself. Keep up the good work~
CamelotKnight chapter 3 . 11/4/2016
There seems to be subtle hints to a lot of tension here, especially between Jaina and the Fels (all the Fels). All in all, a very good start. I've read very little good fics about the Fels, Jaina and Wedge-and certainly not many in which the characters weren't OC. Please continue the fic, (although I can see it has been discontinued for quite a while.)
IrrelevantIsKey chapter 3 . 7/9/2014
Hey! I know I've reviewed this before, but I just reread this and remembered that it's really great - is there any way I could wrangle more out of you? Pleeeeeeeease? :D
Thot84 chapter 3 . 5/11/2012
Well, it is quite disappointing that this story wasn't finished, since there are so many positive aspects: writing style, unveiling the situation step by step (what's going on? What happened between them? aso.), the focus more on the dynamic of the mental state of mind (for example with Jaina's calling obviously after several years to basically just say one sentence and than cutting the conversation off) than bothering with mush attacks a la "she still longed for him* etc.

For saying any more, I would need more chapters and it probably is absurd to hope for a continuation of this, but just in case I subscribed to the story.

All the best wishes,

Thot
TrickForTreat chapter 3 . 12/6/2010
Oh, poor Jay. This is off to a wonderful start!