Reviews for Before the War
guest chapter 3 . 6/14/2005
i really like the 3rd chapter. i've always wondered why not many guys have hit on riza, even if she was really stoic... i mean, look at her! she's so pretty! some guys would consider the hardcore military babe thing a turn-on...
The Air Alchemist chapter 3 . 6/3/2005
terrible? terriblle you say? I think you forgot to put on your rose-tinted glasses. I like this one out of your three the best. It really shows that there is more than love interst inbetween them. He wants to know her as a person, not a lover. I like it alot.
Melinda-chan chapter 3 . 6/2/2005
Pretty pointless, but still good writing. I look forward to future chapters. Hopefully things will get more interesting.
Amazonian Anime Queennsi chapter 3 . 6/1/2005
Terrible, please this is great! I've written much worse. *cough* Understatment, well update. Hmm, I can imagine Riza beating up the boys.

Sign,

~Anime~
kweli chapter 2 . 4/25/2005
i really liked it, it was different. new ideas are always welcome. you dont hear about roy and riza as cildren
az4ever chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
O.o I was re-reading all the tittles in case I forgot to read a Royai and I found this one. I wonder why did I miss it? It's really sweet! It's short but perfect, there's nothing more to be said I really enjoy your drabbles.
Phyco girl chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
Cute _ I love fluffy fics! But only if they're well written. Maybe you could make this into a series or Roiai drabbles _

-Phyco girl
brinabean chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
Short but sweet! Very nicely done!