Reviews for Crossfire
PrInCeSsFBi chapter 29 . 4/28/2009
Absolutely loved it
tanpopo no hana chapter 3 . 1/3/2008
Lol... Alan high on sugar is just too much for anyone I guess.
tanpopo no hana chapter 2 . 1/3/2008
Very interesting so far! You got my curiosity up!
MsHobgoblin chapter 29 . 8/26/2006
Wow, this has to be one of the best thunderbirds stories on the web!

You had me onthe edge of my seat, and I could not stop reading it!

AWESOME.

Hob x
eponinehugo chapter 29 . 7/7/2006
Brilliant! Incredible! Fantastic! Am on to read some more of ur stuff now! Thanks for writing this - and please do write more stuff!
Chemical Girl chapter 29 . 11/30/2005
Aww, the end. I loved every word of this story as I have told you countless times but it is a shame to see it end, but what an end, you kept us guessing the entire way through I'm just thankful that it was a happy ending. Thanks for the hours of fun you have provided.
Anakin's Girl 4eva chapter 29 . 11/29/2005
AW! Oh well done this was an awsome fan fic! I'm gonna miss reading it now but it will remain in my faves box so i can read it again if i want to. Well done again and I hope you write some more soon.

Anakin's Girl 4eva. xx
Lillehafrue chapter 29 . 11/28/2005
Wow, I mean WOW!

What a great ending to a fantastic storyline. The emotions were so real in this, it brought tears to my eyes.

It finally looks like the Tracy family will be getting back to some semblance of normal. Or as normal as they get anyway...John may have a few more things to work out, but it's obvious he is on the road to recovery. And I have a feeling Alex is going to help with the driving.

Thanks again for the great story! Looking forward to more.
zeilfanaat chapter 29 . 11/28/2005
Phew. Great chapter!

Please update soon!
SaucerEyes chapter 29 . 11/28/2005
Wow! What an amazing chapter.

Poor Alan, being left alone yet again wondering if he would ever see his family alive again. I could’ve cried with him.

Way to go Eva! I could hug you myself! The EM weapon was a brilliant idea. Some people are gonna have a lot of explaining to do.

Get Johnny home and fixed up. I hope that was not the last we will hear of Alex.

By the way, I’m thankful that this wasn’t the last chapter. Keep up the excellent job!

SE5
Chemical Girl chapter 28 . 11/25/2005
I was all excited when I saw there was a new chapter then you said it was the penultimate I got upset, the update however cheered me up as it was as amazing as ever. Thought I would never say this but poor Transom, but is help really on the way I hope so as there is only one more chapter which as always I am impatiently waiting for.
Anakin's Girl 4eva chapter 28 . 11/24/2005
wow, another awsome chapter, i hope they get out soon. Anyways update soon!
SaucerEyes chapter 28 . 11/23/2005
You guys have to stop posting! Am I the only one that has to cook a turkey in the morning?

Well Agent Five, I got rid of the ‘defib’ and bought beer and tequila instead. It’s cheaper and more effective. That ‘bird’ may have to cook itself tomorrow.

A missile? Thunderbird Two? Those guys will need new underwear.

I kind of feel bad for Transom… now I don’t.

You really pulled off a lot of great cliffies. I don’t trust myself at this moment.

Again, Great job, I can’t wait to read how this ends. Although, it will be a sad day.

Still waiting for that ‘Jeff and Penny’ story. ;)

Happy Thanksgiving, (gobble, gobble)

SE5
Chemical Girl chapter 27 . 11/9/2005
Oh no, here we go again, just when I had managed to calm down over the Penny is she good or bad thing. I definatly need something to lower the stress levels this story creates, I think I need to remind myself that it isn't real. As ever a brilliant chapter, hope the next is soon.
SaucerEyes chapter 27 . 11/9/2005
Well... I threw the Nitroglycerin out, and bought a portable CPR unit. I hold it to my chest while reading your chapters to this, have I said, excellent story. The pads line what little I have in my bra, just nicely.

Jeff and Penny? What a great story that could be. You had me intrigued after I read your story Mayday, (another excellent story by the way.) How far did they go?

An I.O.U for the ambulance... Brilliant!

Well, as always, I have to walk around the office to head off a panic attack.

SE :)