Reviews for Fade Away
Awww, poor Yugi T.T.
cookieswithmilktea chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
that is so sad!
Tainted Dust chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
OMG! I-I THINK I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY! AWESOME CHAPTER! CONTINUE THE STORY PWEASE!
oligoticgirlhotmail.com chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
your fanfic is great to hear because I am new and you struggle to climb a story you could help me please.
yugifan chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Woah,what happen here? So yuugi was a spirit that somehow has been wipe out from everyone memory? Backup, what excetly happend here? You should write more coz Im confiuse. Nice job though
ac-the-brain-supreme chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE *gasp* *continues chanting*
Crystal Sora chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
good (but very upsetting) story please continue
Silent.Angel.LJY chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Rather touching...write another chapter, i wanna know how this story will turn out.
blue-soljah chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
is that it? :-(
killah-sama chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
Whoa. That was like... so crazy sad, man. x_X I don't have anything to say, actually. Just so...crazy sad. O_oU Sequel? Upcoming chapter? Are you leaving us with this? /whap on the head/ No way, dude. -_-
Yami Yuugi chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
Oh wow, this is an interesting story, i like the facades of how Yugi isn't being noticed by Yami or the others, its almost as though he is secretly a ghost or something.

Oh and on deviant art you asked for some ideas. Maybe Yugi could be in some type of Coma or he died years ago and he haunts the world unknown of his death? i have no idea, but i hope this helps some what.

~Yami Tangela
GoldenMoonshine chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
*frowns, then bursts into tears* WHY? WHY YUGI! I REMEMBER YOU! ...i'm really depressed...;_;...
k30k0 chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
YAY! this is the second fic of yours that i have read and it is AWESOME! thanks for writing...

~keoko
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
O very very good! I don't even like Yu-Gi-Oh that much, yet you have me caring very much about Yugi in this short story. Fab-u-lous.

It's so sad.. I like when Yugi is talking, etc.. And the 'why' he disappears and no longer exists - I guess it doesn't really matter. I like his Yami self at the end.

Thanks, 'twas a good read