Reviews for Faith and Trust
ElizabethBathog chapter 16 . 11/2/2015
This was awesome! I could not stop reading! XD Thank you for writing this and i will be reading more from you! :D
Full moon wolf chapter 13 . 8/12/2015
I'm sorry, but it just can't stop imagining a car shaped like a T doing a u-turn while trying to be sneaky!l
Inspirational-Music-Listener chapter 12 . 7/30/2015
Good story, lately I've been practically in love with this crossover idea, definitely one of the better DP/TT ones I've seen so far.

During the phone call between those two, I litterally threw down my Kindle Fire (what I'm reading on) and whisper-shouted,
'Oh my- they're both chess-playing, cat-needing fruitloops!'
GhostAnn chapter 16 . 6/18/2015
That was a fun read. :)
I actually laughed out loud a few times! Good story. Glad I read it.
Crystalzap chapter 16 . 8/2/2014
aw come on, I'm starting to thinking you just like outing Danny's secret. Otherwise good story, the plot was cool and I like that you involved Vlad ;)
SOMEONE chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
Box Ghost vs. Mad Mod. I route for the Box Ghost... TO LOSE!
Guest chapter 16 . 5/8/2013
Awesome chapter!
ShadowKid321 chapter 16 . 3/14/2013
COOLEST. MOM. EVER.
awesome story man!
TiannaMVA chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
You know, I clicked this thinking it'd be something I could read the first chapter of, hate with an undying passion because the author mispelled everything without even bothering with punctuation, but I actually got hooked. Huh.

*goes on to read some more*
killing u with umbrellas chapter 16 . 12/22/2011
loved it. though when i say the title out loud i have to fight the urge to add pixie dust to it. lol.
Anonymous baka chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Great so far!

And btw, it's "Azarath Metrion Zinthos"
Little bit 1o1 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011

nice book!

i loved it!

read ya later!
Ms. Unlucky chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Wow... a TT x DP that doesnt make Robin out to be a complete douche... FINALLY!~ lmao! lol on to chapter 2! :D