Reviews for It's Good to be King
LordVulpericBlack112 chapter 7 . 1/7
A lone man sits in silence as he watches the broadcast of the 'Todai Pact' ceremony. A smile graces his face.
"Keitaro, my boy, you have finally brought peace, or at least a kind of it, to the world... I couldn't be more proud of you."

*4 days later*
"Aaaaaaaand... its gone. Good job, Keitaro... good f*cking job..."
Maxmanatarms chapter 7 . 7/28/2012
More man! This is great!
Kei chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
I, personally would only want to marry Mutsumi Otohime.

Your story is ok, but I don't get into care multi-girl stuff myself I'm a one woman type guy, you know along the lines of

"No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other."

...and I just adore Mutsumi. thank you for your story. -
Tig3rzhark chapter 7 . 11/24/2011
It seems to me from reading this Chapter that this story was meant to be continued. However, it is marked as Completed.

I think that there should be more chapters to this story. If the original author is unable to finish it, then someone should be able to adopt this story.
Starfire99 chapter 7 . 10/21/2011
Why is this story marked as "COMPLETE". It's very obviously NOT complete by the ending of this chapter. Also, we're over 6 YEARS without a chapter here. That's downright INSANE! If you are going to abandon the story, at LEAST put it up for adoption. Let someone pick it up and finish it on their own.
Vilkath chapter 7 . 12/2/2009
I have to say I am some what disapointed with this story, not only did it die off before it got finished yet marked complete. It built up a rather elaborte plot, and stopped before much of anything was revealed.

I also felt the 'humor' died out within the first chapter or two, things got bogged down way to much by the political and international issues. I especialy didn't like the fact not only was Ketitaro basicaly forced into the marriage without knoweldge of it, or any 'lawyer' for his side present durring his 'questioning'. But aparently the job as prince is tons of work and no real perks, besides multiple wives. Lamba and what not worked to death in some chaotic, insane and stupid beurcratic system? No time but to eat and sleep, and he's royalty? Seems like a bum rap no one would put up with.
Higashiyama Sayuri's Devout chapter 2 . 12/1/2009
Yet again another good history that falls short, It stared big REAL BIG, but then all the fun died and things started to get to complicated, and clearly become more than you could handle.

What a waste of time, the first chapters were fun thought.
duckmasta2020 chapter 7 . 3/11/2009
This is so funny. keep up the wonderful and wacky work.
nerymauro chapter 7 . 9/19/2008
hi!
Starfire99 chapter 7 . 4/30/2008
This is a great story, but right now I am seriously PISSED! I only read stories that are COMPLETE. While this story is marked "COMPLETE", imagine my surprise when I get to the end of the final chapter (which was completed 3 YEARS AGO!) and the story is UNFINISHED!

People like you piss me off. Not only are you showing complete disrespect to the readers who took their time to read and comment on your story, but you didn't even have the common courtesy to put in the description that your story was discontinued so those of us who don't bother to waste our time with stories who can't be bothered to be completed by their authors can avoid the story.

Either finish the damn story or change the summary to mark it as discontinued!
Capito Celcior chapter 6 . 2/10/2008
I know it's been over two yeaqrs, but please, please, PLEASE pick this up again. It is without a doubt the single greatest Love Hina Harem Fics out there. Without any competition. Sure, there are quite a few decent competitors in the game, but when this one was in it, the contest was over. They'd have to resort to some serious Steroids and other Enhancers in order to keep up. So please start up again...
Sentiment Remains chapter 7 . 12/24/2007
Please please Don't tell me you ended it there...

PLEASE UPDATE ITS SO GOOD!
Capito Celcior chapter 7 . 11/28/2007
I can't help but wonder why this is marked as complete when there clearly is still much left unanswered!

What will Sakura and Takeoe do? The fallout in the rest of the world? Just what secret does Kasumi hold (is it a past lover's relationship with Ramda?)? What about Kanako's past? The Anastasia Alliance? The other six tests?

Come on, please pick thi back up. It might be the greatest humorous yet hot Love Hina Fic I have ever read. Easilly on par with Ken Akamatsu's original work. But with so many mysteries left, I really, REALLY need to know more.
Chronos Astral chapter 7 . 10/15/2007
This is ungodly brilliant...

But why does it say 'complete'? It's not complete is it? For the love of God tell me it's not complete!
Zhou-Mak chapter 7 . 3/10/2007
I've read "Married with Princess" and this is at least (if not better), than that story was. I think the story is progressing well, but my God do you have subplots! It's really freaking difficult with all these subplots, and the only issue I have is that none of them will get resolved. I know it's a pretty lost cause since you haven't updated in over a year, but please consider making this story's 'Complete' status a reality. Thanks a lot.

Have a good one, until next time.

Zhou-Mak.