Reviews for My Sharona
Fluffykins chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
This is the funniest one ive read in ages! I fell off my chair laughing! How can Santa be so evil?
Majorcrush chapter 6 . 8/18/2006
OMFG FRIGGIN HILARIOUS!
wolf blue eyes chapter 6 . 8/15/2006
sweet anne.
Mad Hattress Skylar chapter 6 . 1/18/2006
Hahahaha this is hilarious. PAMS (please add more soon)

btw...When I was reading this I had to go watch the Numa Numa Dance right away. Hahaha I love that song/video...
KillingPerfection-Sama chapter 6 . 1/9/2006
omg i so freakin love ur story! its so funi! plz update soon. ive waited so long to read more of ur story.
Ear-Tweaker chapter 6 . 10/30/2005
I LURVE THE STORY SO FAR ! I can't stop laffing my a$$ off ! INU IS A KITTY !HAHAHA ! Keep the good work up .PLEASE UPDATE ASAP !

:b

Lub

ET
Queen Izzy chapter 6 . 8/9/2005
Bwahahahahahahahahaha!11

Lovely! I'm not sure I like this Kagome Miroku action but if that's your beliefs, then I wont stop you! heh-heh. That is still funny. A gay Sesshi? Who would've thought. lol
shadowglove chapter 6 . 7/12/2005
This was so comical! What's going to happen next?
Surfing Aimlessly chapter 6 . 7/7/2005
what happened to my review? I was reviewing and my review suddenly vanished...well anyway...what was up with Santa in the story? He doesn't belong in the feudal era...but then again neither does the Wonderful World of Willy Wonka *Just Kidding* the Wonderful World of Harry Potter...*ahem*...he's turning into a cat...Sango's deaf...Shippo thinks he's a man...ppsh...oh my god YOU LEFT KAGOME WITH THAT PERV! Her poor little virginity...anyway hope that you have a spankin' great day *smacks Miroku* "back off!" unless you want him there then that's okay...he's nice I guess *pats his head*..."he's purring"...that's kinda creepy...well I'll be off as an offing thing and you are as funny as a funny thing...no wait two funny things! Bye!
bazooie chapter 6 . 6/28/2005
Ehhehehehehehe drunk santa. This once again makes my day. I love how Inu-chan's a cat! Me-ow indeed _. Update soon, or there shall be no Ikea in your future! Is that how you spell that?
Toya's Gurl chapter 6 . 6/27/2005
more please!
Toya's Gurl chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
hahahahahhahahahahahha! this is AWESOME!
Sara Hotaru chapter 6 . 6/27/2005
This has given me more shits and giggles than anyone should rightfully have. Please continue.
maddie chapter 4 . 6/27/2005
Sorry for the second review, but i had to tell you that if you take some clothes out of the washing machine the load will be balanced. Or, you can always turn the water up to a larger amount. O, and thanks for the danish sayings!
The Purple Ribbon chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Your grammar is atrocious.