Reviews for The Sake Inquisitions
PurseMonger chapter 15 . 10/4/2013
I really want to say I liked this story, I really do. It was well written and funny, I love the sarcasm. My main issue with this is that Akane is completely OOC. She's completely incompetent all of a sudden and she has to rely on people way too much. It's too bad that you gave her no character development at all in 10 years. If her 16 year old self meet her 24 year old self, she would kick her own ass.

I assume this story was an adaptation of the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich, which I love. There are too many similarities to for not to be, right down to the female lead running (or trying to run) her boyfriend over with a car/cart.

I hope you take don't take it as bashing, I really did enjoy the story, just wasn't Akane.
littleP chapter 15 . 5/10/2009
Can't wait for the next chapter! _
immortal chapter 11 . 4/23/2009
wow! GREAT JOB!
kkkira-b chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
I LOVE THIS STORY!
black chapter 15 . 4/21/2009
YOU CAN'T ABANDON THIS AMAZING STORY!

I've read so many fics but no one is good as yours: it's entertaining, well written, exhilarating, humorous, unpredictable.

I just LOVE Ranma and Akane's relationship!

PLEASE, I can't wait to read the next chapters!
bluemooon chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
First of all: I LOVE this Story. Second: I'm your first Italian fan :-) I love the way you write, the way you describe the situations from different points of view and the characters. It is never boring. PLEASE continue it! I agree with Little Baldwin: It's hard to be in love with an unfinished story. I've read it 3 times..

SIGH
SpasmChasm chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Ready. Set. Go.

Okay, first of all, B.C. represent. You're a funny motherfucker, I'll give you that. Naw, actually, this would have to be one of the, if not "the", greatest ranma fics that I have ever read. It flows well, the characters are well rounded, you give the story from different angles to keep it interesting, not to mention the little pop culture references to remind us that an actual human is writing. But, sadly, you leave me hanging. If you're still around somewhere, please come back to writing this fic.
Dwinny chapter 15 . 9/29/2007
I never reviewed this story back when I first read it, and now it all adds up. Now I know why I never have any paper clips. DAMN YOU, PAPER CLIP THIEF. You have owned me.

Speaking of being owned, yeah. This story. The other day, someone confronted me, asking me, "What is your favorite Ranma 1/2 fanfiction ever?" And I hemmed, and hawed, and shifted uneasily, because it's a loaded question. I know who my favorite author is, but decided on one story is hard, and it's especially difficult to love an unfinished one in particular, because there's danger in it never being finished. and eventually gave up and said, "The Sake Inquisitions." And then, like the foolish baka that I am, I went and I reread it.

SIGH.

It is so immensely difficult, falling in love with a unfinished story. It's the hardest thing in the world. But here we are. I love this story. I always have. It makes me gasp and shake and laugh out loud, every single time I read it. Yay. It's more than words.

I keep an archive of all the Ranma-fics I've read, in no particular order. It's really only a small fraction of the true amount, but right now I'm relentlessly searching for all the ones I read back in the day. Right now the list is at about 130, ANYWAY, the point is, this story is number one on the list because, above all, I love this thing to pieces and pieces.

I refuse the idea that it's done. Somehow you'll find the energy to pick this back up. You must. You're too great and too funny to not.

More specifically, Hiroshi has been ALL UP in Akane's grill several times in this story, and Ranma has only kissed her once. NOT ON, mate. Ranma needs to represent. MOre importantly, I need to read Ranma representing, because he is The Sex and Hiroshi has the worst timing ever, outside of one of Conan O'Brien's monologues.

Rrnnhh. I would kick puppies for an update, I'm not even kidding. I suppose I'll jsut stop here, because this review is getting dumb. But I'm just trying to make up for the years of lurking and non-reviewing, which were foolish on my part and should be rectified. I realize once again how important reviews are to a writer. It's more than my ambiguity is worth, to let you know how much this story means to me.

An awful lot, I can't tell you that much.

All right, I'm ending this.
ForgottenSmile chapter 15 . 3/6/2006
Interesting story. I can't wait to see where you go with this.
lisiegirl chapter 15 . 12/26/2005
aw... that was so... bitter sweet, kinda. sorta. I donno. But I liked it! _ It was touching. AH! there it is! that's what it was. I enjoied the chapter very much! And I can't wait for the next. Yeah! Akane's coming up! woot woot. lol I hope her character developes into a stronger one. No effence or anything. It's just, since the beginning, she's kinda been protrade as the one who always pulls some sort of kluts act and gets embarrassed. And if it were me, I wouldn't want the guy that stood me up for prom to see me like that. I'd like to show him how much better I am since then, ya know? anyways thanks for updating! Can't wait till the next one! catch ya later!

Lisiegurl 0.o
nissepisse chapter 15 . 12/7/2005
Damn, this is a great story, especially jin is an amusing character. Its rare that i end up liking an oc, so good work! I love the evil humor you use so keep updating!
vicious-kitsune chapter 15 . 12/4/2005
This chapter was so sweet. I loved how Ranma and his brother just managed to develop a relationship so suddenly. Not to mention his mother's unconditional love. It's just too sweet for words.
The Empty Set chapter 15 . 12/3/2005
I must say, this is a very good story. I mean, the plot is good, characterization is REALLY good, grammer is good, dialogue is also REALLY good... but it also has that fleeting, rare quality that you really have to hunt through a lot of fan-fiction to find:

It's different.

Very different.

And I like it!
Ikerana chapter 15 . 12/3/2005
what a lovely chapter...so sweet, I loved it! to see Ranma's realtion with his little brother...so funny! and to see how he really does love and adore his mother but can't tell her, so sad!

I'm glad to hear that the next chapter will be a Ranma-Akane one! I can't wait! Update soon please!
JohnnyG chapter 15 . 12/3/2005
It was nice to see the touching emotions between Ranma and his family. Keep up the great work.

Best,