Reviews for Lady Behind the Fan
Lady Fyria chapter 7 . 11/29/2012
The excellence of your writing and craftiness cannot be described. This is truly an astounding start of a work, however, it seems to be left unfinished. I implore you to complete this, not matter the time that has passed, for I have not read another's work where it is this well written, accompanied by such an alluring plot!

-Lady Fyria
Stalkin'YourMom chapter 7 . 9/2/2010
Love the story! To me your writing seems more proper and has less mistakes than most you, must be experienced in writing and I really like that! Please update as soon as you can!
potpourrie chapter 7 . 7/21/2010
I absolutely love how deliciously diabolical Zhao is. It's very rare, for me, at least, to find a fic with Zhao portrayed so very close to the show's original. You have done this quite well.

Although it's been seen in the show that women have a bit more freedom in the Fire Nation that what they seem to have here, I like this version better. I feel that it's more true to the absolute viciousness that the Nation supposedly has.

I'm not going to worry too much about Etsu's soon-to-be-engagement to Zhao. With her seemingly planning /something/, there's no need to. Unless, of course, her plot fails, which there is every chance for it to.

I can't think of anything to complain about. Grammar and spelling - perfect. Canon characters - utterly themselves. Original characters - interesting, and, well, original. The only thing I wish, was that there was more to read. I did go to your livejournal, but I couldn't find anything about the fanfiction. In fact, since I don't really use LJ, I found it hard to find much of anything. Oh well.

Since you've recently been accepted to law school (wow, don't I feel like a creeper; anyway, congratulations,), I won't expect an update anytime soon. I had a cousin who went into law, and it absolutely consumed her. But, I can hope and pray that you find time somewhere in your busy schedule to work on "Lady Behing the Fan", because it is such a lovely piece of fiction.

Yours,

Gwen
themightyri chapter 7 . 11/11/2009
This is so awesome! I love Etsu, she is amazing, I wonder what she is planning.
Ceecee-Dahling chapter 7 . 4/3/2009
This was absolutely wonderful, I really wish I could read on! I understand you had it on your LJ, but I went and everything was locked- not to mention hard to navigate. Please, please, please! For the sake of your readers here on humble old post the rest of the parts- it doesn't have to be on a schedule or anything, as long as it's continued to be put up here. :) It would take only a minute of your time to update it all, so please consider your fans here and put up what you can of this wonderful story.
Sarah chapter 7 . 6/5/2008
I really enjoyed reading this story thank you for putting out your ideas. The only complaint I have is that the story seems extremely drawn out, but that is just me. I get a little annoyed when good stories take a while to get exciting haha. Anyway, I think you created an exellent personality for admiral Zhao in the occuring events. Good Job!
ummbo chapter 7 . 5/25/2008
This is quite intriguing. I love the themes of politics and gender roles. I wish you would finish it
Amaterasu-Flame chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Fave! Where are you? PLease update soon!
lightsabermuffins chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
I swear to god...UPDATE! GAH! Please?
123456789abcdefghijk chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
hey, this story is so god! you did a FABULOUS job making it!

I love it!

Abbie
FMArocksforever chapter 2 . 6/21/2007
pLease update!i wnat to know what happens!
Jasmine Oracle chapter 7 . 6/8/2007
Why haven't you continued? I want to findthe secret... the outcome... everything! I really like the way you have set this story, you can actually believe that it's in the Fire Nation - it's so realistic! And Zhao as a prostitute's bastard son... well, suits him, that's all I can say.
OCQueen chapter 7 . 5/27/2007
this is an interesting sideplot, I like the plot development.
zutaraandhorselover2000 chapter 7 . 5/11/2007
PLEASE! PUT UP THE NEXT CHAPTER I AM DYING TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS. THIS IS SUCH A GOOD STORY AND IT CAUGHT MY EYE WHEN I READ THE PREVIEW. I AM REALLY IMPRESSED BY THIS STORY. I RAELLY CAN'T GIVE YOU ANY POINYER BECAUSE THIS STORY IS EXECELLENT. PUT THE NEXT CHAPTER ON!
hORSELOVER chapter 7 . 4/28/2007
i REALLY LIKE YOUR STORY SO COULD YO KINDA HURRY MUP AND PUT THE NEXT CHAPTER ON. please! I'M DYING TO KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN TO etSU! i REALLY wANT TO KNOW!