Reviews for Two as One
luft chapter 26 . 4/25/2010
i just found this story..aww it's so sweet, i'm not usually a fan of fics involving kids but this is so good )
Aliengirla chapter 26 . 5/12/2008
Great story... I really liked the plot...
Shailee-Sue chapter 26 . 2/16/2008
Wow! excellent story!
chocolatefan chapter 26 . 1/15/2008
This story was amazing! I loved it so much! This defenitely is going to be add to ma fav list :) Thanks!
Cake-Otaku chapter 26 . 9/17/2007
Hello thanks for the story it was great! Is there going to be a sequel? Please say yes i really loved the story!
TVCrazed chapter 26 . 12/29/2006
THIS WAS A TRULY GREAT STORY. U DID A GREAT JOB.
Giggles149 chapter 26 . 3/9/2006
its really nice, you should keep writing
The Magic Bringer chapter 21 . 1/22/2006
Aye, I liked that chapter. One thing: 'privet' should be private! Thats all, hoo roo!
The Magic Bringer chapter 20 . 1/22/2006
Sadie, Sadie, Sadie the Cleaning Lady - Ergh! I swear, I was trying to resist, but my will wasn't all that strong. Nice story, btw.
The Magic Bringer chapter 10 . 1/22/2006
'The author had clearly been under the influence of at least one illegal drug, yet the book was doted upon as a celebrated children’s book.'Funny. I like this story so far.
Maekala chapter 26 . 12/4/2005
This was an amazing story! Very sweet. You only had one problem: spelling ("private" not "privet" and "minute" not "minuet".)
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 26 . 11/11/2005
This si such a great story. I love it.
RsNawtyAngel chapter 26 . 10/12/2005
A wonderful story! I loved it, even loved Sara and Greg together and they are not usually my favorite couple. I love that you didnt make Grissom evil, as so many not G/S fics do. It was enjoyable and well written. Kudos!
TheYoungTimpani chapter 26 . 9/21/2005
this was awesome, I want more, come on don't stop it now!
will-you-wont chapter 26 . 7/18/2005
Ive loved it from begining to end. apologise for never seeing the last two updates! I hav been watching it like a hawk in the c2 section for reg and sara but with quick updates all the time it got pushed out of view. I love it and will read it over and over and over and over...thanks for the mention too! I love giving reviews (though i hate the bad ones- i got my first today...:'( ) and cannot waity to read more of your fics. Well done!