Reviews for Who Is That In The Mirror?
symphknot chapter 7 . 8/5/2012
Soo good. Its addicting
efgg chapter 7 . 7/11/2010
I. effing. love. this!
LittleMissStark chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
kyle sounds like he could possibly be a psychopath...perhaps he should seek help lol really good story )
AllYourBaseAreBelongToKyle chapter 7 . 9/20/2009
This is so sad...yet so awesome at the same time.
Serpentsrose chapter 7 . 8/22/2009
dude once again i think i love you... damn your morid... but i love it so much for some reason... demented kyle...i love the way he just lies in stans coffin and dies with him. kinda sweet if you ask me... everyone dies at the end dude...great job on the story you really have a way of getting emotion through.
Me chapter 7 . 6/1/2008
OMFG! Dudette! That was amazing! :O

I'm not a fan of Stan/Kyle, but you managed to draw me in and I read it and I must say, you have one fucked up Kyle here! :S

Never the less, this was simply...breath-takingly good!

Hope I made ya smile from this review! lol
Sweet Ginger Snap chapter 7 . 5/21/2008
That right there... that was awesome.
samptra chapter 7 . 3/9/2008
Dude totally fu*ked up and twisted...awesome! Seriously cool!
TheyKilledKenny chapter 7 . 11/17/2007
Okay..let me tell you something: Kyle would never, ever in a million years, do that to anyone. If it was Cartman who was doing all this, I could understand, but not Kyle. You are really messed up if you think this is even possible. Fuck you.
Lovova chapter 7 . 12/12/2006
0.0 seriusly, chocolate ice cream shake. With sprinkles!
Drowning-For-You chapter 7 . 6/3/2006
I like how you make South Park so twisted, nice job
SomeKindOfRomance chapter 7 . 2/25/2006
Awesome.. I love the ending how Kyle let himself die next to Stan. I loved how Stan was always helping Kyle out.. and that question that was asked in the end.. Was Stan going to really kill himself, or give Kyle an excuse to kill him and get away with murder? Excellent.
Coffeey chapter 7 . 2/9/2006
Godamn It!Why Do I Keep On Reading Your Stories When They Are Soo Sad?Well This Is The LAST One Im Reading!