Reviews for Body Search
azure orbis chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
I don't think I've gotten a chance to review this, although I remember reading it about a year ago and still can recall how nice it was to get some insight into the change in Chris and her ability to rob the dead after her time in Grasslands. I didn't even think about how her knights would react, but this fic gives us a great look and I love how she doesn't even notice as grave-robbing is natural to her now.
Shivani chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Quite frankly, I don't understand why this isn't under Humor, as I think it's hilarious. Then again, I'm known to be insane and sadistic. *shrug*

Liked it a lot.
Nando the RPS King chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
Heh, good stuff.
Sparrow Nightrunner chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
I've always wondered to myself how the knights would react to that particular change, especially where Borus was concerned. Very interesting to have it from Salome's POV, although his perceptiveness helped immensely. Very well-written.
StickyRice chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
I really liked this! Very graphic, but very well-written. I always did think it a bit amusing to see that change cme over Chris.
Kuroi Neko-kun chapter 1 . 4/18/2005
Wow. This wa suprisingly good. I like it!
Michrure chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
I find this wonderfully written. The idea that Chris has changed over the years of travelling is a great concept and I find it most real. Anyone who had been travelling through woods and grassland would need to adapt to survive. I like how the others were concerned for her mind state as well. Great story, I enjoyed it!