Reviews for Only Human
site chapter 13 . 10/11/2001
this is a great story, I hope you give us more!
o chapter 13 . 9/29/2001
very cool!
zebedee chapter 13 . 9/29/2001
This is fantastic, I really like the whole story, especially the way you've written Dawn's reaction when Spike threatens to kill her. I hope you finish this soon as I can't wait to find out how everything turns out.
spike my love chapter 12 . 9/23/2001
cool! keep writing!
were-fan chapter 10 . 7/25/2001
Great story! Hope you'll be finishing it soon!
Mary Jane3 chapter 3 . 7/16/2001
Write more soon! Luv it! _ Goldie
fleisch chapter 10 . 6/22/2001
You haven't given up on this, have you? I'm dying to see how it turns out.
Elena Zovatto chapter 10 . 6/20/2001
You know, I've been waiting to see how this one ends for a long time. I hope you have the next part forthcoming, as things are *really* at an interesting point in this story.
Isabelle chapter 10 . 4/28/2001
Please, oh please, write somemore. Great stuff!
Pandora the Cat chapter 10 . 4/27/2001
Thanks again for the dedication. You are so awesome!

This part was absolutely fabulous. I could believe every word they spoke to each other. I loved the interaction between them and just about swooned when Spike said, "I can't hurt you, Buffy." You have just got to write more of them together.

The ending was great with Joyce saying they are like an old married couple. That was just so cute.

I am very anxiously awaiting the next part.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/27/2001
Thanks again for dedicating this to me. I'm glad my visual inducements had the desired effect .

I loved this piece. It is wonderful to get to see into the workings of Spike's mind. I can't say this enough, but you really get him every time.

I was so drawn in and then Buffy shows up and poof, no more words . I see though that the next part is posted, so I'm heading there now...
Pandora the Cat chapter 8 . 4/27/2001
Oooh, Samson. Can I just say... CREEPY ! While reading the parts about him I actually shivered. The guy's got a serious screw loose, but I guess that helps explains his fanaticism, huh? Great job on him!

I loved how you wrote Joyce's reaction to finding out that Dawn had been drinking. Poor Spike, he didn't even realize why Joyce was angry with him .
Pandora the Cat chapter 7 . 4/27/2001
You wrote Buffy so well and I love how you had her reflecting on things. She knows there's something there with Spike even if she doesn't want to admit it yet.

It's cool that she put on his duster. I can't wait to see what Spike's reaction to that is. Oh yeah, you have me really curious about that piece of paper... Hmmm, what can it be?

The interaction between Spike and Joyce is great too. You have a handle on all of them.
Pandora the Cat chapter 6 . 4/27/2001
Samson seems to be a little bit loopy, but maybe it's all the "Hail the Creator" stuff he keeps

spouting . I had to laugh when you described him cracking a smile when he started whistling "Jesus Loves You". I don't know yet, why that would make him crack a smile, unless it is so different from what he has become. I'm sure it will be revealed as you tell us more about the Knights of Byzantium. Just who is it they think is the creator? Hmmm...

I love the Spike and Dawn interaction. Spike is such a trip. "I could kill you, you know." That sounds just like something he would say. They work off each other well.
Pandora the Cat chapter 5 . 4/27/2001
It was great to see another part from you! So we know a bit more about Samson, but still not what kind of group he's been training with. I loved Dawn's impression of Glory, you wrote that very well. I could see her saying those lines.

Spike is still a sweetheart in the way he protected Dawn. I really liked the continuity of the last line, "the electricity lied to me".
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »