Reviews for A Draught In Time
HeRonLove chapter 11 . 4/18/2016
This was an awesome fic I am so happy that I found it.
BrittanyJBlack chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Even though you wrote this in 2005, well before the last hp book came out, its one of my favorites. I found it three years ago when I was really into fanfiction (I don't have as much time anymore) and fell in love with the plot of it. It's really fin to see Ron's reaction to everything and I think it's really well written and accurate to each character, especially for not having book seven! I read it every once in a while when I want to read fanfiction but don't want to have to try to find ones I haven't read. Thanks for writing it!
perfectlyimperfect18 chapter 11 . 3/2/2014
This story is beyond amazing. Such an original idea.
aries.girl67 chapter 11 . 7/21/2013
That was an amazing fic! Thanks for finishing it, I've noticed a lot of authors with great ideas and stories that jus never finish. Epilogue was a good ending too! :)
Guest chapter 7 . 1/24/2013
hehe so cute Ron, I am actually looking for the movies Anne of green Gables, but I dont find them anywhere, Im just liike Hermione it seems like..
Lucretia-Caseyandra chapter 11 . 12/28/2010
Obviously, you wrote this story a while before the seventh HP book was written, so the childrens' names and ages are different (sorry, extremely picky about the canon), but you did a GREAT job! You knew what you wanted to do with the plot, and you did a wonderful job coming up with some of the potions names and ingredients (I thought they were so cool!) I am also a HUGE fan of Back to the Future, so I thought the whole idea was GENIUS! The characters were so in-character, it was uncanny. I loved this story! I am so reading more of your stories! (By the way, I love the story Back For Good!) ~Caseyandra
handr4ever chapter 11 . 8/3/2009
That is probably the best fic that I've ever read! I loved it so much! Keep Writing
darkeyesgirl chapter 11 . 4/27/2009
AW LOVED IT!
gin chapter 11 . 3/20/2009
aw
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 11 . 2/11/2009
Very sweet story!
moniqueV1x chapter 11 . 11/1/2008
this really was a great story!

i just had one problem...

im not normally one to complain but u mentioned that ron and hermiones kids were born in 2011 and 2014, but is if was 10 years later from the time that ron was 16, wouldnt it of been 2007. because the sixth book was set in 1997?

but other than that it was great!
Your Valensi chapter 11 . 8/11/2008
I love the epilogue, it has the perfect amount of fluff. :]
Your Valensi chapter 10 . 8/11/2008
OK, so i flower thing and the book thing and the kiss thing were all sweet, i admit.

But the whole knotgrass line in the story really made the ending good. :D
Your Valensi chapter 9 . 8/11/2008
"I got her pregnant and I wasn't even there, so to speak."

Hehe, that's my favorite line :D
Your Valensi chapter 8 . 8/11/2008
ok, i really hope that Ron tells Hermione you-know-what when he comes back.

it's nifty how the fluxweed was with Fred and George all along. :D