Reviews for A Draught In Time
Mertronus chapter 11 . 3/26
this was a great story!
Clinio chapter 10 . 2/19
This work needed a final chapter. An epilogue ten years later... and one confession.
This was amazing! I love romione time travel stories & this was such a wonderful treat. Thanks for sharing
kcis chapter 11 . 5/3/2020
this is really nice... i like the characters here... thanks
HeRonLove chapter 11 . 4/18/2016
This was an awesome fic I am so happy that I found it.
BrittanyJBlack chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Even though you wrote this in 2005, well before the last hp book came out, its one of my favorites. I found it three years ago when I was really into fanfiction (I don't have as much time anymore) and fell in love with the plot of it. It's really fin to see Ron's reaction to everything and I think it's really well written and accurate to each character, especially for not having book seven! I read it every once in a while when I want to read fanfiction but don't want to have to try to find ones I haven't read. Thanks for writing it!
perfectlyimperfect18 chapter 11 . 3/2/2014
This story is beyond amazing. Such an original idea.
aries.girl67 chapter 11 . 7/21/2013
That was an amazing fic! Thanks for finishing it, I've noticed a lot of authors with great ideas and stories that jus never finish. Epilogue was a good ending too! :)
Guest chapter 7 . 1/24/2013
hehe so cute Ron, I am actually looking for the movies Anne of green Gables, but I dont find them anywhere, Im just liike Hermione it seems like..
Lucretia-Caseyandra chapter 11 . 12/28/2010
Obviously, you wrote this story a while before the seventh HP book was written, so the childrens' names and ages are different (sorry, extremely picky about the canon), but you did a GREAT job! You knew what you wanted to do with the plot, and you did a wonderful job coming up with some of the potions names and ingredients (I thought they were so cool!) I am also a HUGE fan of Back to the Future, so I thought the whole idea was GENIUS! The characters were so in-character, it was uncanny. I loved this story! I am so reading more of your stories! (By the way, I love the story Back For Good!) ~Caseyandra
handr4ever chapter 11 . 8/3/2009
That is probably the best fic that I've ever read! I loved it so much! Keep Writing
darkeyesgirl chapter 11 . 4/27/2009
AW LOVED IT!
gin chapter 11 . 3/20/2009
aw
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 11 . 2/11/2009
Very sweet story!
moniqueV1x chapter 11 . 11/1/2008
this really was a great story!

i just had one problem...

im not normally one to complain but u mentioned that ron and hermiones kids were born in 2011 and 2014, but is if was 10 years later from the time that ron was 16, wouldnt it of been 2007. because the sixth book was set in 1997?

but other than that it was great!