Reviews for The Heartwarming Story of Lukey and Boomer
EriksCandleLight chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
OHMYGODI'MDYING
CaliforniaStop chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
so I have a very nasty habit of reviewing my reviwers o_o and a very bad grasp of proper grammar and vocab. -coughs-

anyway. that's not important. what's important is this. why isn't it longer? WHY I ASK YOU?

i loved it, as brief as it was (-glares pointedly at YOU-)

Or, How Two Grown Men Managed To Pull Together After Being Arrested For Crimes They Thought About Committing But Did Not, In Fact, Commit

loved that XD and I loved “Lukey, you got some ’splainin’ to do—”

i say, you better continue this or else.

now i'm off to scour the other 94 stories you've written. you busy BUSY bee (gladiator quote, anyone?)

cheerio!

- gigi
FrancescaBella chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
I really enjoyed your story so far, escpecially since I am a big fan of Chicago myself. I am eagerly awating an update! :) Please continue writing. I am so excited to read your 2nd chapter. :)
MadRoswellFan chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
Very clever. Want more! Please continue!
CZJBABE chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
I LURRVE IT! Most definetly continue!
LuvinLivnReadn chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
AWESEOME! "Her parents had to tie a steak around her neck just to get the dog to play with her." That could be said about a lot of people. PLEASE keep this going, I'm luvin this!
sweet775 chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
Random, but I have a random sense of humour, so it's all good. I am rather tickled by your satire. Kindly update.
Mithril2014 chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
Funny, crazy stuff, Random...and I'm waiting with my breath held to see who...or what...Boomer is!

Don't wait too long to update...I can't hold my breath for very long.