Reviews for Hope
Shattered Soul chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
wow...that was really sad and cool. the poem is wonderful. your amazing, really.
slpytlak chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
*sniff* Father's Day is coming next Sunday and my dad is at West Virginia. He and my mother were divorsed before is was born. Good job.
HugsandBugsSmileyface chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
OH!THAT ISTHE MOST KAWII POEM I HAVE EVER READ!*STARTS TO CRY* THE TERRORISTS THAT MADE 9/11 SO TRAGIC SHOULD BE SENTENCED TO DEATH!*STABSS BIN LADEN!*(WE KNOW WHERE HE IS GOING)YOU ARE A GOOD CHRISTIAN PERSON I CAN TELL FROM YOUR BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

JA NE!
XCute Little Dead GirlX chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
I loved it and i was crying, and beleive me it's impossible to make me cry O_O,
Fire on the Wind chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
This is Fire on the Wind (can't submit more than one review...
Fire on the Wind chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
Oh, wow. That was the most beautiful thing I have ever read. Seriously, I am sitting here in tear. That was just... amazing. Thank you very much.
Bleeding Grey chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Beautiful story, and the poem works in well. God, it's making me cry. The whole thing makes me miss my dad, and I never even knew him. And I love how you added the tiny bit of D/S at the end. Makes it sorta bittersweet, ya know?

Great job.
outlawarcher chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
wow great story... Sad but great and that poem was good who actually made it?... it went so well with the Description of sam manson the little girl from the poem that is
Hearts of Eternity chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
Oh my God. I love this story. That was the most beautiful poem that i have ever read, you moved me to tears, I'm not kidding you what you wrote here is a pure masterpiece. I didn't know anyone who was caught in the 911 but you really show me the emotion of it all. I think that your poetry skills are a gift and you should try to publish some work!
Liaranne chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
That was beautiful.

Thank you for sharing that poem. It was... very, very moving.
Lavenderpaw chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
Hey,not a bad errors or was a rather sad thing to read though,but I thought it was a great one-shot story,I ususally hate the one-shot ones,but this one was a plus!Well,hope to read more from you and not much left to say.

Oh,check out my stories sometime! .

~LP
Divine-Red-Crayon chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
Oh this was so bitter sweet! You know, that day when it happened, I remember the morning perfectly. I saw the second plane hit the second tower and I told my brother. I don't know what was wrong with him, but he flat out refused to believe me.

It's true that I live on the other side of the country, but it still hit really close to home. My mom had been there on a business trip the week before. She had friends in the building too, though I believe they miraculously managed to all get out in time.

Anyway, thanks for introducing me to the poem!

-DRC-
X chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
*Sniff* That brought me to tears! That was absolutely stunning! No not stunning, the best thing I've or this world could've ever read! It was so touching! I loved it! You simply MUST write more stories! They're great!
28 | « Prev Page 1 2