Reviews for Explanations
softballgirl05 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Haha you gotta love Greg right? You totally based this off my favorite part of this episode. That line was hillarious. "Really? I saw everything." LOVED IT!
635589793238 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
i luuuuuuuurrrrrrrvvveeeed it! 8D8D8D8D!
candypink26 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
very enjoyable. 4x4 was a good episode, and it would have been even greater if this actually happened! :D
SugarArts chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
hahaha!... i really really wish this really happened... cute story... love it! :)
Char-chan chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
ehehe that was super cute and the ending made me giggle. good job!
Stormchilde chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
I never got to see this episode, just the previews but this is delicious fun. I can just picture the look on Nick’s face when he hears Greg say “butt naked”!
Penname0000 chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
I laughed so hard... that was hilarious...
LaydeeBear chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
LOL That totally rocked I loved it!
lovethoselabrats chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Loved it! The writers def. didn't explain the showers enough and you did a great job. Adored the Nick bit. But the phrase "butt naked" disturbs me.. unless it's Greg! :D *lick*
Skye-chan aka Skittles chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
That was the greatest. I loved that scene in the show, and you just made it even better. _ I thought it was hilarious when Grissom walked past Greg and Sara when they were having the "I didn't see anything..." conversation in the hallway. The look on his face was absolutely priceless. Thanks for the good fic! _
Beth-TauriChick chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Ha! This was great. And a perfect tag to 4X4. Love Greg/Sara; great job!
Livinlavidacsi chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Very cute, I giggled through the whole thing. Keep writing! :)
BabyAlyx96 chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
This has taken me entirely too long to get to, but now that I have.. I love it! Hee! I can just see Greg laughing at his keys being left in his jacket, and then the end. ::snorts:: I just plain love it.
NaughtyKittyKat chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
That is so good! *grinning_from_ear_to_ear*

I love it!
Henrika chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
That was pretty funny. Nice job of filling in the blanks. Keep writing!