Reviews for Where Does Your Loyalty Lie?
DannFliegen chapter 2 . 8/8/2007
It's been two years...why don't you just post the last chapter and be done with it? XD
DannFliegen chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
O.O I never reviewed this fic! It's good for your first post, but we all know you've done better! :P
Lorn chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Wow! This was my first Harry Potter fanfic that I've read... pretty good. I'll give ya credit for the original idea. I can't wait to see Harry's reaction to a suddenly interested Chang, Chong?... whatever that girl's name was. Anyways he'd better stick to Draco though, otherwise there'll be dire consequences for you!
fifespice chapter 2 . 6/15/2005
please update soon and make the next chap a bit longer anyway why does draco not trust Harry?
fifespice chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
oh dear me doesnt he trust Harry then?
HPFanatic15 chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Great fic hope you update soon.
KoveAiden chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
Hm... Are you sure Brenna8? Don't birds prune their feathers? hm... I'll have to look into it. Thanx a bunch for bringing that to my attention.
Scarlett Foxie chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
it's primping.. not pruning. You prune a tree.

Main Entry: [2]prune

Function: verb

Inflected Form(s): pruned; prun·ing

Etymology: Middle English prouynen, from Middle French proignier, probably alteration of provigner to layer, from provain layer, from Latin propagin-, propago, from pro- forward pangere to fix —more at PRO-, PACT

Date: 15th century

transitive senses

1 a : to reduce especially by eliminating superfluous matter b : to remove as superfluous

2 : to cut off or cut back parts of for better shape or more fruitful growth

intransitive senses

: to cut away what is unwanted or superfluous

- prun·er noun
Nyoka Li chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
Answers is right. The summery is very misleading. But this works just as well, if not better.
Chelsea18 chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
Eek! I loved it! Harry better pass the test. Or else...or else...I'll be really mad! lol. I just can't hate him. But anyways, I love the plot and I can't wait to see how this turns out! Keep writing please!
Answers chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
the summary was very mis-leading, but i lilke this idea more anyway. I wonder what Draco will find when he tests Harry? Looking forward to your nxt chapter! Please update soon.