Reviews for Crystals of Love: Forsaken
Pen Gnots chapter 7 . 7/2/2014
Love it! Thanks for sharing.
ZeroAR chapter 7 . 9/2/2013
This was a very interesting fic. I found the universe engaging although I was incredulous over Usagi's actions. If it was portrayed as her protecting Chibiusa more than just the time she argued with Mamoru, I would have bought it. Or if it would have been mentioned that Chibiusa was present at the event. I thought the demon could have been foreshadowed more and the dozens of original characters thankfully did not have any real bearing on the plot, so I could easily skim over them without confusion or worry that I was missing something. Very emotional by the end and not afraid to hit you over the head with the emotion...repeatedly
Crumpet04 chapter 6 . 4/12/2013
I tried to review the last chapter and it's telling me I already did, even though I can't see my review. So if you got it, awesome, if not I said that you write Rei perfectly. I was heartbroken for her and Minako practically the entire time. It was a great read.
eskimal chapter 7 . 2/5/2013
Wonderful story :)
Lily8193 chapter 7 . 9/25/2012
Great story!
Did you watch Babylon5? The part about live and death just being two choices sounds like a certain Minbari warlord...
Balticbard chapter 7 . 4/17/2012
I just read your story. Six years later. Its beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much for creating it. It brought tears to my eyes, and I actually left to go pray. Thank you. I just hope somehow you read this review, wherever you are. God bless you.
Ruka-Roxy83 chapter 7 . 10/24/2008
Wicked amazing story. I hope to read all of your Sailor Moon fics.
Ruka-Roxy83 chapter 2 . 10/23/2008
Poor Rei...
Ruka-Roxy83 chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Interesting start. I forgot to ask in another review. Who is Moonlight? Also I can't find Crystals of Love: Thunder Goddess and the only part of the Chronicles of the Star Senshi I can find is the frist part.
Polo73 chapter 7 . 1/11/2007
a heart-warming tale...i wish i had the ability to write such a masterpiece. i could feel Rei's pain, even though she refused to feel forgiven.

i don't write reviews much, but i'll get to it slowly lol. all in all, i love this fic! ReiMinako ALL the way :D
cat chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
this story is wonderful and i know that this is kind of slow but only found it is absoultely touching and for me i consider it the best rei/minako story i have read so story does not seem to get as many reviews as it deserves. Wonderful job and u are an amazing author.
K.Togetsu chapter 7 . 7/19/2005
poignant, wondrously crafted story. _
Crumpet04 chapter 7 . 5/20/2005
Aw! Such a wonderful story! It had me crying... so good. I don't even know what to say.
trp0522 chapter 7 . 5/18/2005
A heartfelt conclusion to a brilliant and extraordinary story, and I love how Rei her sight back.
Cookie chapter 6 . 5/18/2005
Well, I really want to know what happens next. Your story has been original and refreshing, and your Crytal Tokio Universe is different and interesting. I must know what Rei reasons were! :)