Reviews for You'll Be Safe Here
Jane chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
great story, 's nice but a little short...
Rinoa120 chapter 2 . 8/1/2006
ok that was cool but what about cahpter three when does that come out?(smiles)
Rion XXI chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Whoa! Kabayan! Pen name palang Pilipino nah.. Wahehe.. Nyweiz.. Eherm.. I like your fic an awful lot. And you did use a very appropriate song for the fic. Nice touch! Hope to see more of your works..

-RV21
Punk-Rock-Chick02 chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
Hey!

I love this so much! And the song is one of my favourites as well! And astig moh talaga! _

Keep writing and rock on!

~ME~ \m/
inthetardiswiththetylers chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
Aw. So Sweet
ChaiChi chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Aw, how sweet. I love this song so much, and it fits the "Birthmark" plotline so well. Please continue with your other fics as well!
bellecatastrophe chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
that was really good. anyway...robin's WORST enemy is slade, who tld her this prophecy if you didn't know.
catastrophe is me chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
I meant "Galing Mo"...sorry was in a hurry :p
The Gooseberry Catastrophe Is Me chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
Hey fellow Pinoy! :) You don't need to read any of my stories, since I am a Rob/Star. Just felt the need to support you since I am also Filipino. Galing ka! God Bless!
Rust-a-Dust chapter 2 . 5/25/2005
AWESOME! lol i really seem to like that word...oh well, it fits this poem perfectly. HURRAY FOR ROBIN! i loved this...it showed his devotion so perfectly! This is insanity 101 by the way...i was too lazy to sign out of this account. its a joint account with my friend rusty...we have a story uploaded, so if you want to come check it out, i'd love to hear from you. once again, GREAT JOB! AWESOME! AMAZING! i wish i could write poetry like that... ~Dusty~
Nicole chapter 2 . 5/24/2005
Hehe That was good. I liked how they weren't totally out of character.

You know what was weird is was I was listening to the radio and the exact second i looked at this title the song on the radio went "you'll be safe here" and it scared the crap outta me lol. I took it as a sign to read it
watergoddess08 chapter 2 . 5/24/2005
Being the natural poet I am I have to read and review this one. It was very faithful and descried the story well.
watergoddess08 chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
That was so sweet. I liked it. Not too mushy at all. I hate it when people do that and make the characters seem so out of character. Yours was just right.
Raven-Fieryblack chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Perfect.

Thats the word to describe it. When I mean perfect, I mean it, I can't see ANY problems with grammar or spelling... and the most missed part is the quotations, you did it all so perfectly.

Its a very beautiful story, it pulls at my heart reading this.

You should write a book.. or something. Don't waste your beautiful writing, go on with it, and if you do make/have a book, email me, so I can read it!

-tear-

Beautiful.
Evilsangel chapter 2 . 5/24/2005
ahh thats soo good! i like it